LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Oh heard about that and forgot to check it out gonna do it now :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Edit: ok that was a good trailer and Dave is hilarious.

I stg if Reaver is still there lol

1 Like

/deep breath
MEMES!!

Warlocks. Man.

4 Likes

The first meme reminds me of a alien vs predator game I played as a teen. If you were playing a xenomorph or predator, you had a easy kill or grab if you were behind a target. So imagine Yautjas getting stabbed with tails or Xenos getting yoinked off walls lol

2 Likes

The older AvP FPS games were great. I was horrible about finding a nice hiding place in the ceiling and dropping behind people to munch their heads as an alien in the 2nd one

HELP LMAO

6 Likes

Yeah I played the older one but the one I was talking about was around the xbox 360 era of gaming. Fun game.

Ok, that one was decent.

I’m just bummed the one titled AvP2 is like a legal rights nightmare so it’s not released. It was a lot more playable for me as the Alien was not as fast as in the first fps (that made me nauseous) and the headbite was easier to aim.

Also, when you play as an Alien for too long you get jumpscared by auto-turrets.

Also, in AvP2, the start of the Alien campaign runs you through the whole life cycle, including biting your way out of someone’s chest.

Yeah I remember playing that one. I got the box for it nearby.

Wish those games would make a comeback. The recentish Predator game was cool and we finally had a female Yautja in it.

I wish we could get a movie that shows the female ones. Because a lot of lore for them is the females are bigger and stronger. ( with some variety obviously but mostly they were intimidating when the males wanted some snu snu lol )

1 Like

Think with D4 I’m going Bone Spear Necro but its until I find enough cool loot to make a summoner build. I’m slowly gathering neat legendaries for it.

Felt pretty cool that I could defeat The Butcher if he showed up.

I just miss my skelly bros. Still just on Tier 3 and only level 60 but I’m working on it. ( playing solo makes leveling slow which is dumb but eh )

lol, Tenants… That’s the most dad, dad joke ever.

I laughed at that way harder than I should have.

2 Likes

I haven’t added any Cutie Harley pictures in a while so here’s Cutie and Harley playing.

7 Likes

Here’s another one.

Ignore the litter box they decided to fling litter everywhere.

5 Likes

So after tanking with this DK and discovering I actually quite enjoy the role decided to try and find a tank spec that was more me. So because when I first got into healing Mistweaver was my favourite decided why not try Monk again with Brewmaster and omg I LOVE IT.

Only real guess negative of BM monk is that unless you want to play it like a piano Macro’s are a must. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

I haven’t played BM Monk in so long. I think the last time I attempted to play it was in mists lol

2 Likes

They look so happy and adorable Fuzz

7 Likes

Awe ty! Yeah they are super happy kitties and spoiled… omg are they spoiled.

4 Likes

Lol that was a good joke I loved that. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Both of mine are asleep… Somewhere. I need to get a picture if I can find them.

3 Likes

lol silence with cats either means two things:

They are asleep or they are tearing up something XD

4 Likes