LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Late reply but nah things have been going badly and I made a lot of mistakes. Just gotta deal with all that.

I havenā€™t thought about TERA in such a long time, and now I miss it too. I used to play a Femani Mystic before they began squishing their awesome and unique dragon feet into basic heels like all the other female models. :upside_down_face: After that, I think I ended up swapping to a split between my male elf Priest and my Reaper up until I quit the game.

I remember most all Baraka mains I met were some of the most chill people ever. It was always fun to double heal with them.

2 Likes

Tera was quite fun, but was plagued with pretty bad ping issues for an action combat game. Sad it did eventually shut down though :frowning:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure on the ping, myself - back when I played it, I only had an incredibly :poop: laptop that wasnā€™t meant for gaming. So I was usually laggy regardless, simply because I was playing at like a maximum of 20 fps! (And then dropped to ~5 when in the major city hubsā€¦)

1 Like

Oh, I had a decent computer back then. But even for the best computer, it wasnā€™t so much the frame rate or the internet, it was the responses to playing.

4 Likes

Iā€™m so divided on what game i feel like playing iā€™m leaning to checking back in w swtor for a bit

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been playing a lot less of the MMOā€™s and more switched to some of the open world survivals or rpgā€™s. Actually, Iā€™m waiting for Light No Fire, since that looks extremely interesting.

4 Likes

Iā€™m quite invested in swtor so for me itā€™s wow or swtor and sometimes ck3 w mods iā€™d get into more games but iā€™m picky w games + i donā€™t have the time :sob:

4 Likes

Just play Sea of Thieves

Iā€™m getting back into Fallout cause wellā€¦ Fallout TV show.

4 Likes

Itā€™s been waaaay too long since I ran Fallout.

Iā€™m currently spending too much time in my Palia gardenā€¦

Oops my blueberry bushes are in need of harvestingā€¦

picks up gardening tools and wanders back over there

6 Likes

Amazon cancelled my Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door order >:(

Had to order from Walmart.

2 Likes

Im so on the fence about getting it

Easily the best paper mario game, imo, and I played it a toooonnnnn

But I still have my gamecube and game disc, so its like ehhh

2 Likes

I have enough moneyt o budget 2 games this year, I decided that would be one lol.

1 Like

It is a super good game, so it is a good pick

If they actually add anything to it from the original version, or if it ever goes on sale, Ill probably get it

1 Like

Double post technically but I just learned something hilarious about the paper mario remake, do not click if you donā€™t want something that isnā€™t really a spoiler but is kind of a spoiler?

As you may know Vivian was trans in the original japanese version, american one just ignored that part entirely and just called her a Sister the entire game, HOWEVER in the Switch version, Beldam (oldest sister who treats Vivian very poorly) doesnā€™t even call them the Siren Sisters anymore, its the Siren RELATION WITHHELD

Beldam goes from being a jerk to being transphobic, amazing

holy cow thatā€™s crazy o.o

Im more than willing to bet that wasnā€™t the intention, but man its kind of a hilarious swing

Reminds me of Deadly Premonition 2 where the game gets sorta accidentally transphobic. Once the creator found out thats how it came off, they went back and patched the issue. Cuz they didnā€™t mean to do that lol.

2 Likes

Im gunna keep censoring to be safe and not mention names buutt

Itā€™s actually hilarious on twitter about it cuz its a bunch of people posting like cheering gifs with stuff like "Paper mario fans when Beldam calls Vivian a slur (theyā€™re not longer denying their transness) or ā€œPaper mario fans when transphobia is canonā€ and Iā€™m like dying on laughter cuz so many people doing it are people who are openly trans