LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Cats, you say?

https://images.app.goo.gl/inDFtxSpAMAggTKr8

4 Likes

Actually yeah, Panderan actually sounds like a good start, and since now Pandaren can also be Warlocks, Iā€™m gonna go for Pandaren Warlock first.

2 Likes

Sorry about that. I shouldnā€™t have said anything.

2 Likes

We could end up twinning then. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Hope youā€™re well, you seemed like one of those that genuinely cared about issues and things.

2 Likes

Funny you mention stone cause I was thinking like Panda Warlock Jade vibe with all the fel fire and stuff. Itā€™s not 100% but I think I could make it work

3 Likes
8 Likes

Iā€™m planning an Earthen Shaman. I already have her name reserved - Teslugh.

Cause Tesla, and UGH, more dwarves?

4 Likes

Iā€™m gonno do an Earthern Priest to pay homage to my Baraka Mystic back in TERA. The game closed and I never got to say goodbye and I didnā€™t keep screenshots to remember as well, so at least that character memory will live on

4 Likes

4 Likes

Saw this earlier. Made me laugh.

7 Likes

I feel like they should gives Dwarves a young face option like Dagran so that they all donā€™t look like a cosmic horror without beards :sob:

6 Likes

Old gods thatā€™d be nice.

Not for my dwarfā€¦ hes supposed to look like a crazy old man.

5 Likes

Glancing through the thread and i had to laugh at this because my kiddo always says Tuesdays are the most boring. They are trying to talk me into allowing them to skip school on Tuesdays for the rest of the year.

9 Likes

Itā€™s beautiful

Oh I quoted the joke its just thereā€™s conversational swearing as the robot assistant is trying to help find his wife when the doctor isnā€™t paying attention.

3 Likes

Thank you!! Luna in all her glory. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

LITERALLY PLZ some young adult 20s age faces

5 Likes

I would probably play a dwarf if I could look like Dagran. He cute

2 Likes

Evening yā€™all

5 Likes