LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Reminds me of this doctor that said something similar to a friend of mine a while ago.

4 Likes

One of my fav jokes about doctors is from Tuca and Bertie. I canā€™t post the whole thing cuz of language. But thereā€™s a robot assistant that introduces himself and says ā€œWe tried to teach doctors empathy. But it didnā€™t take.ā€ so that is why hes there.

Thereā€™s another one where there is a song because Tuca is having really bad period pains every month. And they go thru the whole thing of your typical doctor things like blaming it on weight.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard of the joke, and yeah, donā€™t post it. Donā€™t want to see you getting actioned because of Language. Iā€™ll google it later to look at the joke.

If you havenā€™t seen Tuca and Bertie you should! Itā€™s great! It only makes me cry a few times haha

2 Likes

Iā€™ll uhā€¦ Iā€™ll come back later.

7 Likes

Get your Fuzzy butt back here. We all some fox shaped cookies.

4 Likes

Ok fine heres some cookies.

Now im leaving :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Nope. We need to bring positivity back to this thread, to banish out all the negativity.

4 Likes

Tbh tea. Like past few days has been so fun with looking at all the War Within news and now people wanna start drama. Like on a weekend of all times as well like at least have the decency to do this on a Tuesday when itā€™s a boring day anyways

4 Likes

Anyone want some good soup? May be a bit stinky.

8 Likes

Iā€™m more excited for the MoP Remix. Though I wish we could have our MoP class designs from MoP, that was extremely fun being a Destro Lock too.

3 Likes

Honestly canā€™t wait. Iā€™m thinking of deleting some of my low level alts so that I can just level them up through the remix. IS there any ETA yet?

2 Likes

Not really, but my guess is sometime in may when it would start, and there is speculation that it could run through until TWW prepatch.

1 Like

Just gotta ignore the negative people, makes for a much more positive environment honestly. :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

3 Likes

At the start of DF, I had 3 of each class at 54+, with plans for one of each horde race (which would be 1 more of each class).

Iā€™ve deleted almost every character except one of each class, as well as the Warlock, Druid, Warrior, Priest, Death Knight, and Monk that I did the Class Halls on, cause I ainā€™t grinding that crap again. I also kept my OG toon even though I havenā€™t used her since cata.

3 Likes

I think I gotto focus more Horde side cause thereā€™s a bunch I havenā€™t hit high enouogh for the heritage armor/allied race armor. I feel kinda embarrassed I havenā€™t got the Tauren set yet :sob:

Iā€™ve been debating a dark iron character ijbol iā€™ve never played a dwarf character before

4 Likes

Iā€™m gonna start with a Gnome Warlock. I was going to delete my LFD Lock and start again, but she is already 61, so I thought Iā€™ll leave her alone.

4 Likes

Hunterā€¦ Probably vulpera or alliance panda, and druidā€¦ Probably another nelf but could do another worgen. Yes I have a problem lol

5 Likes

Nah, Iā€™m the same with Warlocks, I am leaning Pandaren Warlock though because itā€™s Pandaria and well Pandaren fits but Iā€™m not 100% sure on that yet so itā€™s not set in stone, yet.

5 Likes