LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

hehe that’s glorious I love it.

3 Likes

Love that this treat is on the WoW forum :heart:

I grew up with a neighbor next to me who for some reason kept/keeps telling people that i am homophobic, that i have some kind of a problem with people who are in a same sex relationship.
If only she knew.

But she will never know because i feel no need to explain myself to her.
I don’t believe in coming out of the closed anyway, it’s a very personal question that i wouldn’t appreciate.

The last time i saw her i did tell her to search for Dan Savage so that she could perhaps educate herself… probably useless.
He impressed me with the campaign he started with his husband a couple of years back… for those young boys and girls who don’t have a voice.

Savage brings tears to my eyes when i think about it.

Have you guys seen the New Summer Stuff that is coming out? It’s Pride Month Theme.

1 Like

Only the chair is pride themed. Not sure why wowhead acted like swimsuits are pride themed xD

But yea. I’m glad the 2 swimsuit colors I want are the ones that aren’t on the trading post. (Black/Pink), Yellow and Blue are trading post.

Also, it’s funny using Any Pronouns cause people try to misgender you but like, doesn’t work lmao. Though it does get annoying when someone says “Why does you insert place account say He/Him?” Gee, I wonder, so I don’t have to have an awkward conversation with my family explaining things, and those accounts they see. I also tend to react faster to he/him cause of using it the vast majority of my life lol.

4 Likes

Ah, there’s a name i haven’t heard in a while. I really miss reading their posts. i had to leave twitter after i kept getting spam and bots that it just wasn’t worth sticking around anymore

1 Like

My fav is when people read I’m trans and just assume I’m MtF so they start using male pronouns.

Dumb dumbs can’t even bigot correctly.

8 Likes

Cause a lot of this is clicks/engagement farming.

5 Likes

I want the june ones, but if i save up, i will miss the may ones.

Oh but if i get the may ones, i might not get most of the june ones.

Why can’t i get all of these Blizzard. :tired_face:

5 Likes

I think I’m going to have to just save all of mine from May, so I can get the June stuff, since I kind of bought too much in the last 3 months of trading post stuff.

8 Likes

Not the 65 tenders :sob: :sob: :sob:

6 Likes

So the one friend I mentioned earlier wants to experiment with her gender now. We switched to using she/her for her and trying out a new name. Any other suggestions for experimenting? Especially how can we get in situations where I would be forced to use the new pronouns for her? I think it’s impossible since we usually talk one on one, lol.

I should mention she’s already doing makeup and clothes experimenting. She’s hesitant about hair tho for whatever reason.

6 Likes

I don’t have any suggestions but just wanted to say that you seem to to be a good friend. That’s pretty important in and of itself. :smiling_face:

I’m a back-to-caffiene-free sleepy dwarf today sleepy who’s going to stay at the office all day because I might fall asleep if I go home to finish the day out…but, I wanted to wish everyone a good start to their week. I know we can’t all have that, but it doesn’t mean I can wish for it for everyone. :person_shrugging: :dracthyr_heart:

phara-bunny hugs and love Again, I’d like to thank everyone here in this thread for being more compassionate and kind than like ¾+ of the people ever in my life with regards to accepting me for me. Love ya.

And, since I’m wasting work time, I’d like to share this picture I had bing AI generate last night of Pharazon the character here. It’s an amalgamation of a bit of her and bit of me, I guess. I tried a lot of prompts, but I think this one came out the best.

13 Likes

Meanwhile I bought like 4 boxes of coffee. Idk why but I’m obsessed with Vietnamese salted coffee

6 Likes

pharazon I bread am gonna find some way buy you tenders. I dont cares cant post here. you deserve these tenders. I maybe drunks but you seem nice person deserving of these tenders. I want you have best stuff. you friend.

5 Likes

It’s kind of you to be worried about this, but I’m sure I will have enough to get what I want—the few things then that will be important to me—when the time comes. Please, spend your money on what you need or on Gus. I will be fine, but I do thank you for the thought. :slightly_smiling_face: :dracthyr_heart:

I know the rest of general discussion has be pretty rough with a lot of anger, a lot of forum in-fighting with posters pitted against each other, and lots of trolling. But, it’s been a month yeaterday since a terrible, hateful troll thread got me upset that I had to come out from behind the mask that is Pharazon the Dark Iron dwarf avatar and just be me in a post. That thread was obviously heading to 404, so I knew I could go back to hiding behind that Pharazon the GIF dwarf mask and not have to deal with the scrutiny of others. But, ya’ll know what? Fuzzbutt was great that evening, and Breadisfunny was kind to me and also seriously encouraged me to be myself, that it’s okay to be me on here. I know we don’t all get along and like each other, but this thread has been great for me, someone without the best support structure for LGBTQ+ issues. I don’t ask for much, but if you don’t like bread, put him on ignore. And, bread, please try to behave, be kind. Please, that’s all I want. I don’t need anything else. It’s upsetting me dearly typing this up (I should already be working anyways) because I’m upset thinking you all might get in argument over bread making another post here. I don’t want to be the cause of any harm.

All I can say, is that the thought of any kind of possible argument with each other over this post has had me crying. Crying over stuff thwt causes me anxiety isn’t too unusual for me, but just the thought of people fighting totally stresses me out.

7 Likes

Just had a gastroenterologist try to blame some stomach issues I’ve been having on HRT. Trans broken arm syndrome is so real :unamused:

2 Likes

History literally repeating itself

HRT are the reason stuff is wrong, like how women were told problems only happened cuz theyre a woman meanwhile they had actual problems but nah woman things

2 Likes

I’m sorry for yesterday presuming to tell anyone how to react to anyone else posting here. I just didn’t want to see any conflict. I’m not having the best of times right now and was trying to protect myself from shedding more tears worrying about an argument, but I should not have asked anyone to to not react just to assuage my own stress and anxiety. It’s completely selfish of me.

7 Likes

Girls could come in with a broken bone and still get told “have you tried losing weight?”

The ones that downplay extreme period cramps are the worst

5 Likes

I can relate. I want people to like all of the people I like… and to not have fights because it’s easier for me… yep, my kindness can be argued as being a form of selfishness.

Don’t be so hard on yourself. You are a good person struggling in a world that isn’t as supporting of goodness as it should be… of course those who attack others often tell themselves they are the good people…

Oh well back to the point. You are a good person… also you are allowed to selfishly want happiness for yourself, at least some of the time and so long as you don’t hurt anyone else, which I doubt you did, and I know you didn’t intend to.

4 Likes