LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

No it’s a dog, I think

2 Likes

lol oh silly you. Peach is the dog’s name. /pat

3 Likes

That’s a very nice-looking dog. Kind of reminds me of my good boy.

3 Likes

Yup there she is lol

5 Likes

Yeah Mom and I are getting a puppy.

5 Likes

At what point am I no longer playing Stardew Valley but another game?

3 Likes

For some reason this post flagged me as being a reply you made to me :thinking:

My deleted post was a reply to you. I somehow posted it in this thread instead of the thread I tried posting it in. Lol.

Forums be weird.

1 Like

Depends.

Is it still Fallout 4 when I’m playing a mod that re-add’s the setting of Fallout 3 but advanced to the current timeline?

I feel like that one is the distance you have to go.

1 Like

I’m unsure how to feel about the fact I have over 18,000 profile views on here.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know a person could check… interesting I wonder what mine is? XD

Over 7000… dang I must be popular ._.

I could see yours being high from being on the CC for a while but I wouldn’t fret too much on it :smiley:

3 Likes

7,776 for me.

1 Like

looks

I got around 12k. Nice.

1 Like

hey guys there’s a new steam game called sky: children of light.

if anyones interested could check it out. its a cozy game and its f2p that you uncover stuff alone or random ppl or a friend. i read really good reviews on how ppl made friends and even got married n stuff from meeting others around the world in this simple lil puzzle game lol. its been out on others it’s the same makers of journey if knows that.

just thought i’d share. i can’t link it.
ttps://store.steampowered.com/app/2325290/Sky_Children_of_the_Light/

add the h infront of the ttps

3 Likes

Woah…this is the first time I’ve heard of something from the people that made Journey. That was an amazing game, so might actually have to check it out.

1 Like

have you tried flower from the same company? i have journey and flower but havent tried it yet. i’m assuming journey is kinda like this game but my god its so cute. the hand holding had me in tears lol.

1 Like

I haven’t tried Flower, no. But I have played Journey and very strongly recommend doing so if you haven’t yet.

1 Like

I believe they also did Abzu, which is a really pretty and relaxing sort of similar game set underwater

2 Likes

aw man peach might not be here til like. tuesday or wednesday. she has to get her shots. i know thats not a horrendous wait. im just impatient lol

It’d be a bit weird to have her be at our place for like 2 days before their foster parent picks them up with their siblings to go get their shots.

Yesterday we had a visit from Peach’s brother. Yall. That dog was a CHONK. Just a big ol slab of beef of a dog lol. He was very polite tho. It was funny because he was panting a bit so I got him some water and even after just meeting me they were fine with drinking out of a bowl i was holding.

I’m too used to shy little dogs. This is fun. Their brothers name is Aegon but they also just go by “Egg” for short lol. I just called him Sir Egg because bro was built like a Sir XD

8 Likes

Portergauge found the gem we are all morally required to use on remix.

Yaaaas gurl

4 Likes