LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Awe! Sounds like all is going well and Peach is a cute name! :smiley:

5 Likes

Super excited for you!!!

7 Likes

Same, tbh. It was still a great site to witness.

1 Like

:sunflower: Happiness is something I don’t have much of, but if I could share the little flecks of joy :sparkles: I get with everyone, I would. :sun_with_face: I do care about and love all the (non-hateful) people on the forums; not sure if that counts for much, but I wish everyone the best :blue_heart: .

9 Likes

That is cool you and your mum have been looking at getting a new puppy :dog:

And Peach is an adorable name

6 Likes

That’s adorable.

:dog:

1 Like

Pets can also have nicknames! My kitten (well she’s not a kitten anymore) is Princess Buttercup, we call her Buttercup, but when we first got her we thought she was a he since she’s orange and white. She was also very Scrungly looking so some of my siblings, much to my mom’s chagrin, calls her Scrungles. At least the names you wanted aren’t like that haha

5 Likes

gz. i love my eng lab, shiva. ff ref but she’s pretty hyper and affectionate like crazy. i love saying a treat name and she like stops and looks at me then proceeds to have a seizure fit in happiness over a cherry tomato that she happily ate in one bite lol

i love dogs so much omg.

3 Likes

Rainbow pride chair? Trans colors on the floaty??? We stay winning.

11 Likes

I saw a post about this on twitter with the chair! I didn’t get a chance to read this yet. That looks very interesting and I like the look of everything so far! :smiley:

4 Likes

If Blizzard can put in the effort to make some trading post cosmetics look this good, they should put in the work for armor too.

4 Likes

Oh yeah. Its just I wanna make sure the pup knows her name before we introduce nicknames.

Was cute Mom was worried the dog wouldn’t know what to do with stairs cuz of our porch. All the foster owner had to do was pat the top of the stairs and offer a treat. Stairs were mastered that day lol.

Our last dog had no idea what to do with stairs, oh we tried. It never stuck but thankfully that dog was tiny so we could just pick her up. Then she got old and stubborn and didn’t wanna learn new things. Kind of a mood honestly.

This pup is a hodge podge of pit bull and american bulldog. I think “bully breed” was the word they used. I’m new to this kind of dog so I’m still learning. They’re very sweet. You know how some dogs aren’t aware of their own strength? This one is and its just really cute watching her be gentle with cuddles.

7 Likes

Might as well keep folks updated bout the dog

The plan is to have her by around sunday. She’s already crate trained so Mom bought a big freaking one since this dogs gonna be a chonk. Not fat just stocky.

Its cute watching Mom shop for Peach. She’s been having bad pain probs lately. Doc thinks its her hip. So I’m just happy watching Mom be upbeat.

Still giggling because when we had the lil introduction playdate we were just out on the porch at first. Peach just happily wandered into the house, following Mom and I when we had to go inside sometimes to look for something. Was just cute they were just “yup this place is good” and trusted us.

I’d share a pic here if I could.

9 Likes

If you have a picture you want to share of Peach, I can post it for you. It’ll be an hour maybe a little longer from when I post this before I get home though.

6 Likes

I keep thinking of this song. XD

4 Likes

Any I put in the discord would be fine. Just not the ones where you can see me.

Other dog news. We were told to use a choke collar on walks juuuuust in case she tries to be in charge.

Now. There are versions of these collars that don’t have the sharp pokey bits that dig into your dogs neck. But we saw the bad ones first and Mom and I just instantly went no to that lol.

Its nice to just have moments where you’re instantly on the same wavelength with someone.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Oh my goodness Peach is so cute!

6 Likes

What is that, some kind of dog?

That’s Peach.

4 Likes