LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Still think its dumb I can’t change my characters hair in d4.

Also kinda miss the “hey you wanna play the story again?” thing with diablo 3. Eh these are just nitpicks.

1 Like

I’d love all of this XD

Still having fun thankfully.

I can’t play long sessions at a time because my game crashes at random. I feel bad for the people playing on hardcore because one server hiccup could perma kill you in the right situation.

Also I kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda wish solo players weren’t so handicapped in the gearing / leveling process. They really want you to group up to get extra xp and all that and that just seems a bit unfair for the folks that wanna play solo

2 Likes

Well today sucks. Today I lost my Twitter Account by deactivation since they think I’m a random bot and not a actually real person. I tried to get it back many times but do to being locked out by the limit of follows and of course not being active enough. I sadly can’t restore it back.

Honestly I’m just done and tried with the broken website at this point.

Honestly surprised no one has made a good replacement for Twitter :sweat_smile:

There’s Mastodon but the issue with these things is like getting people to use it. I think people are also slowly going back to Tumblr

I tried Mastodon but I couldn’t figure out how to join a server or WHY I need to join a server. Gave up. Never felt so boomer before. As for Tumblr, never used it but heard it died? Because they banned, uh, certain content?

1 Like

First twitter refugees to tumblr, now reddit. -_-

1 Like

It’s kinda like a mix between twitter and discord where you can join multiple servers, but the entire interface is quite clunky tbh. I haven’t got into it too much to know all the details but I might dig into it to see if there’s any niche communities that got interesting material :eyes:

Noticed a spider on my wall. Checked google. It looks like one of the harmless lil bug eaters so its like “fine. you can stay”

1 Like

I kinda don’t like that. Feels overcomplicated :woozy_face:
Good luck on your Mastodon adventures!

1 Like

hey peoples guess whose back on the forums!

did you leave for all of two seconds again?

1 Like

no its not me. dont worry i wont come back guess im not welcome here.

Came across this and it’s so cute lol

3 Likes

Pusheen is always cute

1 Like

I hope you all are doing well :pretzel:

4 Likes

Likewise Féy and I’m happy you found the continued LGBTQ+ thread so you could join the fun, good conversation, etc. again. :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Finally watching the trailer for the Fable reboot

Its kinda funny how there’s a werewolf in the trailer. For context. Werewolves don’t exist in that world. They got Balverines instead. Basically a werewolf but without a snout.

1 Like

if the reboot has the same funny side quest doors ill be happy again