LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I liked it, ran into it when I was going to cons. It’s a parody of a lot of anime trends at the time

4 Likes

Beat the bahamut summon in ff7 rebirth without picking the nerfed option. That felt good.

And now to fight Odin. Oh this is gonna suck lol.

4 Likes

I’m out of likes for quite some time but gratz! :smiley:

4 Likes

Context to the fight I did

2 Likes

Hey peeps!

4 Likes

Heyo!

The thumbnail alone is epic holy cow :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

3 Likes

Yeah bahamut gets all the cool designs lol. Altho my fav is still the one from final fantasy 10

3 Likes

Dang getting some massive devil may cry vibes there lol

2 Likes

Yeah it was actually sad when we had to kill them in the sequel for 10 ( long story short they sorta get corrupted )

2 Likes

Sees guide video explaining that Cait Sith can parry AND cast magic if he’s on the moogle

AYE VIDEO GAME. WHY DIDN’T YOU MENTION THAT!??!??!

Vincents out here kicking my butt and I could have made it way easier lol

2 Likes

i have not heard that anime in a LONG time and very much shocked that someone even knows abt it. not who youre talking to but if you like some silly (sometimes gore) comedy i guess than sure. fun fact - the lady originally did excel’s voice had to switch va’s because the eng dub va destroyed her voice during this lol. but eh its just mid i wouldnt personally recommend it bc i couldnt get into it in all honesty. however the opening theme is good. its just too silly and annoying of a show for me.

i’d prolly recommend gintama than excel but excel is a lot shorter.

1 Like

I do love this new house we’re living in. I do.

One tiny problem tho. In the morning because of where one of my windows is, the sun hits my computer screen and I can’t really see. Well its a window above a window. I got the main window covered with curtains. But I can’t get them up onto this other window.

Was just trying to grind a bit in FF7 and the sun just decided “nah” so I gotta wait a bit for the sun to move.

3 Likes

Is moving your monitor a possibility? You seem to really be enjoying FF7 rebirth, so it sucks that you can’t play it at times because of that. :dracthyr_heart:

Wishing everyone a good—or at least okay-enough—day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m usually shooting for “okay” and missing the mark though usually “okay-enough” but yesterday evening and this morning I’m feeling slightly-good, which is surprising 'cause a fair few days they’ll be something to make me cry but I bawled even more than I usually do because I went to a viewing an funeral Thursday evening and yesterday…knew I would cry 'cause I do at those, but hadn’t expected to be as affected as I was. But, so far today, I’m fairly good. If I could, I’d shave a bit of that good-feeling off and share it so everyone could have some today. :blue_heart:

6 Likes

I’m alright. Went out today and had some hot pot + walked around a bunch. I got my Ranger in GW2 to Level 80 as well. And she looks great in her amour oop

5 Likes

Apparently… a whole lot. :grin:

3 Likes

how u like gw2?

rn im playing palia on steam but its SO buggy buts kinda relaxing i just wish i could be a purple elf too…hate being a human lol im on a cozy game run rn so stardew n others atm.

3 Likes

GW2 is kinda nice but I haven’t played the whole thing yet. I got the expansions since it was on sale, but when I first stepped into Heart of Thorns I was DESTROYED. Holy hell imagine Maw x 1000000. I had to get out of there and evaluate what I was doing with my life. Although from what I’ve gathered Heart of Thorns was designed to be brutal.

So that’s why I decided to play an easier class :skull:
Ranger should be easier than a Mesmer. And I’m just taking it slow. I think the main thing I like about the game is that there’s nothing to rush for and if let’s say today I want to quest through an expansion, I can do that. And then tomorrow I can just do some events (that are on a fixed schedule so that’s nice). Then go quest in another expansion.

2 Likes

There’s a purple elf race, a cat race, a robot race, and I’m stuck being a human? That was one of the most annoying parts of Palia for me. I love elves, let me be one :man_elf:

2 Likes

you just have to build properly. any class that’s not built with a good balance of survivability and damage is going to get absolutely smoked in heart of thorns. pof is only a little more forgiving.

mirage is very powerful. i can solo most rares (er, bosses) with mine.

3 Likes

Yeah, gradually learning these things. I found out that I was severely undergeared and my chronomancer specialization was incomplete so I was gimping myself lol. I just thought that I could kill Zhaitan so everything else is going to be fine.

LW1 Boss: lol no

3 Likes