LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Lol that thumbnail that little birdy has such floofy hair xD

5 Likes

To be super honest I don’t really ‘identify’ with an identity. I’m like you in the sense that I just see me as me. I think these labels just helps in finding people who may have gone through the same experiences so that it’s one major communication block that I don’t have to deal with. I think that’s usually what I look out for to be honest. It’s more of the open-mindedness about the human experience rather than a sexuality and getting people to fit in gay/straight/etc…

Yesss. It’s a struggle sometimes but I love being able to take care of myself. Idk but I genuinely feel more comfortable and ‘myself’ as I get older.

6 Likes

It is best that we all look ourselves for who we are, and not what others see us as. We’re all different in our own ways, which makes us all unique. As the old saying goes, “no two persons are the same.”

7 Likes

I think this was mainly the catalyst for my question.

Yeah, I’m perfectly content with just being me just how I am. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

5 Likes

Labels are overrated unless we want to define ourselves that way.

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again, we love you exactly as you are. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

4 Likes

I label myself as 404: Night Elf not found :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

So

I tend to hum little tunes as I"m doing stuff. So lately I’ve just been singing to this. ( just for folks that haven’t played. This little song Yuffie sings matches her old theme in the OG game so someone put the og song with the words. Its cute )

6 Likes

Term I’ve heard and like is “Gender Non-conforming” nice wide category of not fitting in to the societal gender boxes.

6 Likes

:dracthyr_nod: I think that works well enough along with “just Pharazon”. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Pharazon does Pharazon things and we love the things you do :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Yes, I adore you as you are one of my favorite peeps honestly. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

7 Likes

OH seeing those. They had “birthday cake party” peeps at Family Dollar lol

I was like “what the?”

4 Likes

Target had Dr. Pepper ones this year

5 Likes

That’s… interesting. I’m curious on this now.

How many different flavor peeps are there?!

4 Likes

I picked them up as mom likes both dr. pepper and peeps, and they weren’t that good, did taste like dr pepper, but flat

Now, not sure if they still do this anymore, but back when I worked at a grocery store they did halloween bat peeps that were coated in basically hot chocolate powder and those were good

5 Likes

Lots, I like the cotton candy and although I’m not a sour flavor fan I like the sour watermelon and the sour strawberry because I like watermelon and strawberry just need some cherry ones and I’ll be super happy honestly.

4 Likes

For some reason, maybe I am tired, but who knows, but for some reason, I keep misreading this as Paimon.

And I just can’t explain why or how… :frowning:

4 Likes

Paimon… isn’t that a Digimon?

4 Likes

No, the little floaty thingy from Genshin. You know, the one that got the meme of “Emergency Food”

3 Likes

Lol ok that’s pretty funny.

4 Likes