LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Pull up a stool. Come join in for some muffins and coffee and friendly conversation.

7 Likes

Figured Iā€™d share something silly during my playthru of FF7 Remake. Iā€™m not great at the combat. So imagine me struggling with combat only to ace the Honeybee Inn sequence.

I was MOTIVATED when I got to this lol. The devs were so cheeky for putting this mini game to this

5 Likes

Forums been messed up lately.

Iā€™ve gotten notifications about replies to threads hours after I replied to the reply I was being informed of.

5 Likes

But late on this, but I can tell ya notifications are being weird as of lateā€¦

Iā€™m getting notifications on replies/likes hours later after it happenedā€¦

So yer not alone on that.

6 Likes

Any gays on moonguard?

1 Like

I had been wanting a cat for a long time :sob: and was going around the humane society locations in my city looking for a fit and found a creamy orange cat who I have named him Sunfyre, heā€™s 1 year old and very very friendly likes heā€™s in my business all the time ijbol. This is day 3 since iā€™ve had him and iā€™m also busy w finals this week but heā€™s been good, i am having trouble brushing his teeth though ive done it once each day but its a struggle :sob: i was trying to explain to him everyone needs their teeth brushed as he was wrapped in a little burrito

10 Likes

There are plenty of LGBTQ+ people and guilds on Moonguard.

7 Likes

Iā€™m so happy for you! Sunfyre is an adorable name and he sounds amazing!

Dental hygiene is very important! Heā€™ll understand in time. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Iā€™m currently deciding between revolution plus or advantage multi for a flea / worm / what ever prevention thing.

He was on frontline at the humane society and i canā€™t give him any new medicine until next month and they told me to give it a few extra days post the date if im changing brands which i will be - every time i lean to advantage multi i go back and lean back to revolution plus ijbol

5 Likes

Iā€™ve never much paid attention to the flea/worm medicine Iā€™ve given my catsā€¦ just the vet gives me the thing and I get itā€¦ >.> Though its not a major concern here especially since I mostly keep my cats inside.

I should take them to the vet for a checkup thoughā€¦

5 Likes

I like rev + due to where not only does it prevent fleas / ticks but also mosquitos and other pests that could carry heartworm.

Around here we get mosquitos and heart worm is carried on the mosquitos. Thatā€™s what my vet told me. Around here itā€™s a little expensive though.

3 Likes

I wanna get a cat one day but I feel kinda guilty if I have to be away from home for long periods of time :frowning:
Itā€™s like I donā€™t want the cat to feel sad and lonely

7 Likes

Two cats :sunglasses:

8 Likes

You can always see if thereā€™s anykind of boarding so if you do have to go for a long period of time, you can pay to have them boarded so they have company / care etc.

Think of boarding like little cat hotels!

Fairā€¦ if they have another person at the house that can give them food water etc :smiley:

7 Likes

It depends on the cat. Some cats are fine in cat boarding facilities and others will prefer to stay home with a cat sitter to help take care of them.

I tried cat boarding places, but my cat was always uncomfortable there. Some cats handle it well though.

Cat sitting was the next thing I was going to try. I think that wouldā€™ve been better for her, but she passed away the weekend before unfortunately, so I never saw how she handled it. I was told about the Rover app, although thereā€™s other ways to find cat sitters as well (I found out about one by word of mouth from another cat owner).

5 Likes

Fair but Iā€™m always hesitant on who can care for my cat / go in my house.

All my cats appear to do ok with boarding (Iā€™ve had to board them for vet stuff and or other reasons) they mainly just chill want pets etc.

But yeah it depends on the cat for sure. My gripe is around here thereā€™s someā€¦ weird folksā€¦ when it comes to pets and least with the vet / a company I know itā€™s under surveillance etc. Just idk Iā€™m being paranoid but I want my babies to be safe along with my house to be safe too.

Also Iā€™m sorry about your kitty /hug

5 Likes

That is why I tried the boarding first. I had a meet and greet scheduled with the cat sitter to see if she was going to be a good fit for my cat. I think itā€™s extremely important to at least see a cat sitter long enough to get a sense of whether or not you can trust them. If anything seems off then find someone else. My preference overall is to have a friend take care of her who I can already trust, then a boarding facility, then a cat sitter.

It was really tough losing my cat. Itā€™s been a year and a half. There are still times where I miss her a lot though.

7 Likes

Itā€™s always hard when we lose a pet because they are like family so Iā€™m sorry dearie.

6 Likes

/hug Iā€™m sorry about your kitty

5 Likes

/gives big bear hugs

I canā€™t imagine the pain of losing pets. Theyā€™re like family and the moment you lose part of the family, it does feel like a big hole through the your world.

5 Likes