LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Relatives can suck.

:frowning:

2 Likes

Oh yikes the least she couldā€™ve done was give a NSFW warning so that you can say ā€œnoā€ upfront.

If it were me Iā€™d just be very upfront ā€œIā€™m not mad at you, but Iā€™m also not happy about this, but I get itā€™s an urgent and temporary situation and I understand youā€™re in a difficult position, so Iā€™ll deal with it.ā€ That way I donā€™t feel like Iā€™m bottling everything and bound to explode. It can also help to tell your mom that you want to minimize contact, and maybe you can say that youā€™re busy with something and she can help reinforce that so that the expectations are clear from the get go that you wonā€™t be talking to your aunt much.

5 Likes

Lol yeah I am not that eloquent when I am mad. Especially not when i was a teenager.

God teenage me was a jerk. Undiagnosed BPD just running wild. Good times.

OH WAIT I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT ME BEING MAD AT MY AUNT. DOH

5 Likes

I adopted a cat :orange_heart:

9 Likes

Made it, just been taking easy last couple days.No rushing no huurries.

4 Likes

One new insult from trolls is all I ask

Its the same ones all the time

6 Likes

Weā€™re not going into big details about what we do. Its just so people can hang out.

Given that I see that ā€œ1 postā€ by your name tho. Yeah Iā€™m sure your opinions are truly legit and honest and not fishing for drama at all.

7 Likes

:roll_eyes: oh how new and original.

5 Likes

So, anybody cook anything good lately?

6 Likes

Nothing super special but my man and me are making spaghetti and meatballs together tonight because he got off work at 2 which is hours earlier than usually so we went shopping together and got the stuff and are making it ATM.

5 Likes

Very nice! Canā€™t go wrong with a classic. Iā€™m working through some leftover white wine garlic parmesan cream sauce and penne from last night. I spice it up a bit with fresh basil and a couple spoonfuls of tomato paste.

6 Likes

I couldnā€™t stop laughing when we got cheese because he got a big block that we are grating but he was like is one block enough or should we get two and I was like babe itā€™s fine really. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a man after mine own heart.

All the cheeses.

6 Likes

He doesnā€™t usually cook, I do so itā€™s nice to cook together but little fun things like that make me laugh and happy because it shows that he can be silly and cute about something super basic.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s adorable. Good for yā€™all! Little stuff like that is so important. : D

6 Likes

Why donā€™t you just mute the thread and leave the LGBTQIA+ community alone?

10 Likes

Why dont i get notifications of replies for fuzz now?

I watch this thread and got zero notifications. Ug ><

5 Likes

Theyā€™re broken as usual

I get them like a day later

5 Likes

Oh? What kind? Whats the story?

7 Likes

Hi I am a gnome and I like that spaces like this exist. Itā€™s cool when someone says something I relate to and thought people didnā€™t relate to. It reminds me we are all made of the same thing, I mean the same consciousness thing not blood and organs and skin and muscle and whatnot although that is also the case.

11 Likes