LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Added, thank you so much~!

3 Likes

Young Royals final season is out and I am crying all over again

1 Like

So yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

About the move

Just got a call, was going to be on the 20th. Things changed due to their work schedule.

Will be this Saturday!!!

4 Likes

Well. Today was odd. Putting it lightly.

Before I explain: Don’t worry. Nobody died.

My cousin was on his motorcycle and a car hit him. Dude got hit so hard in the leg it broke in 3 places and it ripped off his foot. He also had a small brain bleed but that stopped. Likely saved because he had his helmet on.

I am just thankful he blacked out when he got hit and that he lived of course. The shock of it all was just surreal.

Shock is weird to experience when you’re on the meds I’m on. Just stone faced outside. Lots of internal screaming.

9 Likes

Omg!! Im so glad he is okay.

As i read it i saw it in my minds eye. Talk about scary. :frowning:

2 Likes

Just blows because he was just going on a usual night burrito run. Driving properly. And some other jerk just speeds thru the intersection and smashes into him.

Imagine just going for a snack then waking up in a hospital with no foot.

8 Likes

My heart breaks for him.

He didnt deserve that. The jerk that hit him has to live with that for the rest of his life if he even has a concience.

Goes to show anything can happen to us at any given time.

Yesterday i was driving to work and a piece of tire hit windshield and i thought it was going to break the glass
 i consider myself lucky.

3 Likes

The fact he lived kinda absorbed a lot of the shock. And thankfully he’s not going to remember the actual hit.

Think the last thing someone needs in that situation is to have the memory replaying over and over.

I also know he’s stubborn as all heck. So even if his recovery is going to be difficult and long. I know he can do it.

7 Likes

First time watching this, thank you for bringing this up:

3 Likes

I came out to my extremely conservative brother who I haven’t seen in years and he accepted me. I’m so happy :face_holding_back_tears:

13 Likes

just stop you’re being a troll in other threads and now here

4 Likes

Thats awesome! I’m so happy for you!

6 Likes

/slides in a plate of chili fries
:hot_pepper: :fries:

2 Likes

That is awesome news

6 Likes

grabs a chili fry why thank you.

Sweet! :smiley:

7 Likes

Finally playing Final Fantasy 7 Remake. I am so not used to this kinda gameplay but its still fun. Just wanna go thru the first game before I dive into Rebirth next.

I keep forgetting the block button exists lol. I’ll figure it out. I know I shouldn’t be a pro right away. Even if oh boy I wish I was just so that lil nagging voice in my head will shut up.

1 Like

Hi. I’m trying to push myself to be a bit less cripplingly fearful about talking about this. Even over 25 years on since first discussing this about myself, I’m still reticent to talk more broadly publicly about myself. I am medicated for my anxiety—have been on various anxiety medications for over two decades—but I’m still a hand-wringing, ball of nerves when I try to discuss this part of my life with others. But, I made a post in a now nuked thread because saying what I said is important to me. I screenshot’d what I posted so I can look back and be reminded of being strong and because the words I sometimes want to say are difficult for me to find. I’ve been waffling and worrying about posting something, even though here, at least in this thread—and unlike quite a few times in real life—I feel I won’t ostracized and hated for being me. I don’t post about this because I don’t feel welcome; only because I’m just a BIG ole fraidy-cat :scream_cat: and usually keep my private life, well, private.

Thanks for reading that; it means a lot to me.

14 Likes

Proud of you, Pharazon :hugs:

8 Likes

Thank you for sharing that here.

I’ve seen some genuine support here in this thread.

You’re in a good one.

7 Likes

On last end stuff for move.

Playing the game for just a small bt longer then will be finsihing up and waiting for peeps to get here then chill fo a short bit, load up and hit the road.

6 Likes