LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I bought some bubble tea ice cream (milk-tea + tapioca) and it’s really good. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :fox_face:

3 Likes

Yay bubble tea!
:bubble_tea:

2 Likes

Oh goodness that sounds really yummy

3 Likes

Is it a bad thing if I said I never once had Bubble Tea in my life?

2 Likes

Nah, until about a year ago I didn’t know of or even try matcha so it’s fine.

2 Likes

I haven’t had it either. I want to try it.

I door dashed from a bubble tea place not that long ago so if I’m going to get it, I’ll go there. (I deliver for people)

Support small businesses :smiley:

2 Likes

Y’all need to try the classics:

Black Milk Tea with Boba
Thai Tea with Boba
Fruity Tea of your choice with Popping Boba

3 Likes

Anyway gonna talk here so not to bump him further. I got my leggo finally last night and spent all dang night finishing it. Been up since 10pm xD

Part of me is wanting to sleep but I’m also kind of awake still.

At some point I need to also make the keto Brownies I got just haven’t been in the mood to bake. But I’m so in the mood for a treat ;-;

Lol

1 Like

Oh super easy recipe is to get you some of that keto bake mix and you can make em in the microwave instead of the oven!

I just mix it all up with some coco powder and just pop it in the microwave. :smiley:

1 Like

I live in chitown :). Its great- and its about to be the best time of year!

Omg - Pride in Boystown is like… an experience. It’s the biggest pride i’ve ever seen and i’ve been to many. It’s like an apocalypse of queer energy descends on the entire town

3 Likes

I never been there but I’m gonna google some stuff about the town. It sounds like a fun place :smiley:

2 Likes

Very fun! For a major city it’s also not that expensive vs say NY, LA, San Fran, or Boston. So much good international food but also has that midwest vibe too with hot dogs and burgers and sports. Lake Michigan is always beautiful and adds a nice breeze to the city in summer. Great public transit compared to the rest of the USA so getting around is easy/cheap. Some of the best museums in the country. Concerts/music events every weekend. I love it here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh that def has my attention! :smiley:

It sounds like a fun place and I’ll def check into maybe going there for a vacation. I wonder if there’s any festivals / cons that happen around there?

2 Likes

C2E2 is here every year. It’s in late April this year I think. But they have a cosplay competition that is international. So they do this cosplay competition across the world then they come to Chicago and do the Local Midwest Region followed by the international finals with all the other winners right after. It’s so fun- people get in line at like 8AM to get seats

3 Likes

That sounds awesome! :smiley:

3 Likes

Im looking forward to it!!

Also found out Rockford is having their first Pride this year so excited to go to that one as well.

Less than 2 weeks to go til move.

2 Likes

Anytime I hear about folks on Keto I just think of this. Yall starving for some good bread

3 Likes

You can make bread that’s low carb :stuck_out_tongue:

I know but still. Moms on that diet at the moment and she has oodles of keto friendly bread.

1 Like

I’ve been to Sf Pride years ago, Columbus Ohio Pride for the 7 years I lived there.
15 plus times in Portland Oregon for Pride.

I’m pretty sure Chicago wil beat them out 10 fold :slight_smile:

I only have 1 sad though… KMFDM just released a new album and announced US tour. Chicago is on the 13th …ride from Belvidere is here on 19th.

1 Like