LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Hopefully you feel better soon!! I know I need sleep I’m looking forward to the weekend for that :sob:

3 Likes

I say this all the time and then when it comes time to sleep I decide to do the opposite.

I’m rewatching Firefly

2 Likes

I just got into Bridgerton

1 Like

I watched the new live action Avatar and it was kinda mid. Now I’m rewatching the animated Avatar series.

2 Likes

Of all the live action adaptations, I just can’t understand that one.

I honestly didn’t think it was horrible. Seems there was some thought used to condense the first part for what I’m guessing are time and money restraints. My complaints are some of the acting is painfully bad especially in the first episode. A couple of casting descions were not good imo. I enjoyed it though, it was entertaining.

Also, Zuko was not what little me would have imagined in real life, but the actor is so good he grew on me. Definitely my favorite.

1 Like

I wanted to love it… but it was just not it. I liked some of what they did(Kyoshi and the past avatars being more present in Aang’s journey) as well as the more adult themes(like someone literally being burned to death in the first scene). Some of the acting is so bad though. I already hated Jet’s character in general and to see it in the live action I was cringing so much. Same with Katara at many moments

1 Like

It was the grandma for me. Especially at the beginning when they had her do the intro again. Her acting felt so off :grimacing:

1 Like

I really like that Iroh did not try to just impersonate the cartoon Iroh voice and is kind of doing his own thing with Zuko. I love both of them

1 Like

Disney needs to give his star wars character his own plot of the week series, I would watch the hell out of “Carson Teva: X-Wing Detective”

2 Likes

I finally did the cobalt rep :sob: it wasn’t hard just tedious & boring ijbol but I wanted the polearms and axe / weapons cause they’re all high elf coded I feel :blue_heart:

3 Likes

im late but yesterday i just happen to see a pic of kiyoshi without her makeup. she has to be the cutest character in the series. omg freckles.

I’m on episode 3 of the live-action, so I know I am moving at a snail’s pace. All I know is that I’d let Zuko and Jet kill me, high key.

Since there’s still some Avatar talk in here, I thought I’d share one of my favorite moments from the animated series. Makes me laugh so hard every time :rofl:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGr-ojQmYNY

1 Like

Guess whose moving to Chi-town!!!

5 Likes

Hmm idk… who’s moving there? :stuck_out_tongue: hehe

2 Likes

I am so excited.

Leo will have 3 other dogs his size to play with, a fenced in yard, he’ll be so much happier.

Getting there in time to plan for Chicago Pride which I’ve always wanted to go to.

And best of all better hc for trans there and more accessible.

All around it’s going to be much better for the both of us.

9 Likes

That is awesome! :smiley:

2 Likes

Fuzz and me for you so yay!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

I won’t lie… It feels good to know my days in this place are coming to an end and on my terms.

They’ve already said as of earlier today “welcome to our family”

6 Likes