LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

( Okay I can’t edit my post cuz of the video link. so here’s some stuff I forgot to mention here )

I think a dude from Smosh is in this dub. So no wonder his character is genuinely funny. i didnt really watch smosh when they were around but i know a lotta folks have. so i figured mentioning that would get more bites lol

also his character is just. VERY ADHD and Autism coded so that’s fun. The character being Laios. The dude with short blonde hair. The one geeking out a bit about how the coin bugs have different faces depending on the gender. And its never really used as a bad thing. Like yeah there’s comical moments related to it. But its never really making a joke to be mean.

2 Likes

I don’t want to be your friend. You don’t represent any whole community.

I hate the fact that you gotta be quick to post a YouTube link if you don’t have TL3 permissions, but then as soon as you edit it, it won’t allow to to make any changes because of the permissions.

2 Likes

Well, that appointment was a mixed bag.

Got prescirption renwed and waiting to go through.

Doc was nice and really good but, surgery is not covered here (grrr) and just found out the prescription is a co pay and won’t know what it til it goes through.Even HC network can’t tell me till then :frowning: If it’s over $50 I’m probally screwed.

If I could get back to Oregon right now I would.

6 Likes

Thanks for reminding me it’s Dungeon Meshi Thursday. Tomorrow Frieren Friday, yippeeeee

1 Like

Dang :people_hugging:

1 Like

I never thought I’d like a cooking / food anime but its so freaking cute

I think so far my fav episode was the living armor one just because never in my life did I ever think “Hey lets making living armor but its a mollusk”. That’s so clever.

I may not know til Saturday what’s going on.

All I know is my frame of mind,I can’t even process much tonight.

I’m dissapointed atm and I just Idk.

having dinner with friends coming over.They’ve been hanging with me and are some more tonight.

2 Likes

Hopefully time with friends went well and all that fun happy stuff :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yea.

After those legs and flats with the chicken butter noodles it was yuuuumy.

And glazed over(me) lol and just exhausted but the hang shesh was good.

Remembered to make sure coffee is set to go in morning.

1 Like

this is my favorite RL consumable for morning raids

2 Likes

I absolutely love the smell of coffee but I hate the taste… it’s too bitter.

But I love the smell. Very rarely will I go for iced coffee if it’s done right though.

1 Like

I have coffee set for all day. Should I only keep it for the morning?

2 Likes

MORE COFFEE!

All the caffeine!

4 Likes
4 Likes

Hello! I never knew myself when I was playing in Ye Olden Times, so this will be my first post in such a thread!

I am bi, which feels weird to say outside of my friend group. First time I have actually said it out loud, besides to my friends.

I really have nothing else to say other than that. Dunno. Byee!

9 Likes

waves at the elf

Hello there! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sounds like a right fine thing to say in a relaxed lounge. I have nothing much else to say either, other than Hi!

4 Likes

Resubscribed yesterday but was too busy to play any but finished the trading post in the last few hours ijbol so now I can sleep :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I think I’ve been sleeping a little too much over the past couple of days. Been dealing with a pretty bad cold. Had a Covid Test and that came back negative, so that is good it isn’t that, but with how bad this cold has been, it just makes me sleep a bit more than normal.

3 Likes