LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

I really like raiding and doing some PvP but nothing too serious as I am a casual. I like M+ but I’m having a hard time getting into pugs as I have a low rating. Aside from that I enjoy collecting transmogs, mount farming, RP.

1 Like

That’s why I still play the game, but ESPECIALLY cuz of RP. If there’s no content or I don’t care for the story I just :sparkles: make my own :sparkles:

4 Likes

Collecting transmogs and mounts is pretty much all I really do.

Well,outside of wq’s

Its just more fun to me.

4 Likes

Exactly! I remember being a kid and playing with sticks like I was a knight or soldier. Now thanks to technology I can do that online. Now if I was outside playing with sticks I’d probably get a wellness check lol.

1 Like

I’d play with my Beanie Babies, stuffed animals, and other toys and had whole storylines and such. Eventually, I got into RP since I wanted to see what RP servers were about… I thought I hated writing until I found out about creative writing and could see why I’d need to learn stuff in English class. It also helped me type faster than any typing class did lol

4 Likes

BEANIE BABIES! My sister and I used to play with them like they were in their own town and we’d just make up fun stories that’d last for hours. She lives half way across the country now and I miss her a lot :frowning:

4 Likes

I have a few Beanie Baby dragons that chill with my Mischief .

2 Likes

I still have mine, actually have my favorite one on my desk right now! She’s the Siamese cat one and I call her Sophie!

4 Likes

Lucky! I honestly don’t know what happened to all of ours. After my dad committed suicide my grandmother and aunt put the house up for auction. I’m assuming they got sold on the estate with everything else. My fault for not taking anything, but it was a hard time and I didn’t want to be around.

I’m sorry to read that and well it’s not much but you sound like you need a hug so here.

6 Likes

Thanks so much. I’ve lost both my parents and six friends to suicide. This isn’t the place to talk about my personal problems but I really do appreciate your support.

3 Likes

Sometimes we all just gotta talk.

For the most part this thread is a safe place for you/us to do so.

4 Likes

You are fine and again sorry because that can’t be easy so if you wanna vent somewhat feel free, no judgment.

6 Likes

Thanks. Got me teary eyed. I’ve had a lot of counseling and help over the years, but it still eats at me inside like why do the people I care about keep doing this? What am I doing wrong? I’m always told it’s not my fault yet somehow I can’t shake the feeling that I didn’t stop it. Like my dad took his life the day after his birthday and I didn’t even call to wish him a happy birthday.

2 Likes

I’m truly sorry you have had to go through that so many times and that you feel that way but they are right you shouldn’t blame yourself, none of us are responsible for anyone else’s actions.

Also have some more hugs.

5 Likes

I am so sorry to hear you went through all of that.

You’re with a good group of people here.

4 Likes

Thanks so much everyone. Thanks for making me feel welcomed and listening to my problems. I don’t have many people to talk with and this feels like a place I can get some communication in.

8 Likes

I do feel bad though when I sometimes scare folks away. Just “Oh crap that was a genuine person and not a troll wait wait come back!” lol

4 Likes

im, sigh, once again outta likes, but this is awesome advice so :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Btw yall if you need something chill to watch. I recommend Delicious in Dungeon over on Netflix. Its just a cute cooking anime with oodles of RPG flair

The dub is also really funny in a good way. Its just doing your usual one episode a week thing while being Simuldubbed.

Having ProZD voicing prob the best character is also a fun bonus for me

5 Likes