LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

We’re not looking to avoid the negative people hun. We’re letting them know we’re here without being obnoxious about it.

We’ve got our megathread. It’s there. And we’re enjoying our spot.

5 Likes

We are regular forum users. We shouldn’t have to leave our home to spare the feefees of thin skinned bigots.

4 Likes

If you don’t want to see a lgbtq+ thread, you have a solution for that.

Just mute it and move on.

2 Likes

Isn’t there a off topic section that would fit this kind of thread i know sections exist for various topics im on a lot of sites

1 Like

Plenty of talk about the lgtbq+ in wow, so technically it’s on topic

4 Likes

This thread has been flagged at least twice and approved by the moderation. It’s clearly fine where it is.

3 Likes

The mods have already upheld the threads position.

Just mute and move on.

Representation in-game is not off-topic Mr. Mad

1 Like

Here you go.

1 Like

Not opposed to a discord but the thread has been quite nice.

I’m just giving advice and looking out for others. That’s all that’s why I asked that. Not out of hate i don’t hate lol

Where this thread is, is not up to you.

You do not need to police the forums.

That’s the mods job.

You should police your own viewing experience by muting threads you don’t want to see or participate in.

3 Likes

I’m kind of curious as to what harm to others you are trying to prevent? It’s a noble sentiment but I’m at a loss to understand whom you are trying to help.

4 Likes

concern trolling caught in 4k

3 Likes

Lgbt is a magnet to a certain crowd just suggesting something to avoid them

Avoiding them is easy, mark the thread as muted. Or do you mean put them somewhere less visible? A place where delicate and impressionable good people aren’t imposed upon? Sort of separate but equal kind of thing?

3 Likes

Discord would be just as much a magnet. No reason to cater to those easily offended by other people’s existence.

1 Like

Me as well!

It was funny at the start of Quarantine I got some notifications that someone liked the stories I had written like 12 years ago on FF.net and I was like “Wow we REALLY digging deep, huh?”

I’m writing something now for a friend on Twitter but I can’t talk about it here LOL

1 Like

Cries a little …yeah

haha. Its just hard to focus sometimes lol

Large terrifying monster said to be feared by the entire village

Me: Ok but what if they had a smol friend?

2 Likes