LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I live as LGBT in the south so I have to play against bigotry on Mythic plus mode

5 Likes

Aw man bummer. Iā€™m in arizona. Imagine my surprise when we finally Faction Changed to Blue after god knows how long

3 Likes

They bring me so much joy. My boys are happy and thatā€™s all that matters <3

2 Likes

Ikr? Shaw trying to actually live and be happy makes me giddy. And Flynn trying to drink less which isnā€™t easy.

1 Like

Iā€™m in Mass and like - itā€™s like having war mode on ig? Like most of the time Iā€™m just leveling just fine and things are okay,

And then sometimes somebody just decides that Iā€™m the person that deserves their wrath. :joy:

1 Like

AlSO ALSkdGLFh okay the juxtaposition in Shadows Rising between those two couples is likeā€¦insane. Weā€™re watching the boys just kinda slowly open up to each other, and thereā€™s this lovely moment where Shaw catches flynn as heā€™s falling and they justā€¦stay there. Shaw notes how Flynn reminds him of flowers and sunlight while flynn kinda drunkenly grumbles about the ship rocking a lot - but they just stay like that for a while.

And then you have Malfurion whoā€™s just like ā€œyeah my wifeā€™s mad but also I donā€™t know what to do so Iā€™m just gonna act like everythingā€™s fine.ā€

2 Likes

Iā€™m enjoying the outrage threads and seeing the same names who treat LGBTQIA+ like crap playing the victim and claiming to be antibogotry.

All yā€™all arenā€™t fooling anyone with your roleplay.

4 Likes

I did have a cute giggle at Shaw being like ā€œI have achieved touching someone and I am so ridiculously touch starved I fantasize about this person out loud while Iā€™m locked upā€

Iā€™m a sucker for clearly touch starved characters getting attention

2 Likes

SERIOUSLY LIKE when I was reading through it I thought he was internally monologuing that bit - and then the guard gave him a blade of grass to whistle with bc he wanted to practice that with flynn and I felt my soul leave my body

2 Likes

Or Flynn shoving Anduin out of the way to go hug Shaw once he got back. Just ā€œOutta my way IM ABOUT TO GET ITā€

I just picture Anduin thinking ā€œI would have movedā€¦ā€ like heā€™s happy Shaw is safe and happy

1 Like

i always treat everyone with respect as a fellow gamerā€¦ Offen times on these forums it just comes back like a kick in the gut. its sad i think

Depending on where you are dodging tornadoes is an actual mechanic you can face!

ā€¦ This was funnier in my head lol.

2 Likes

I wonder if I used my Grammarly plagiarism checker on their topics how many of them would turn up on the evil side of the internet

3 Likes

Yes, Iā€™ve had neighbors die and be severely injured this year. We joke about it too though. I ainā€™t scared of no nader!

Flynn ā€œMOVE Iā€™M BIā€ Fairwind lol

2 Likes

I treat everyone like a human.

I donā€™t owe them authority-like respect or reverence, especially if theyā€™ve given me a reason to not give them such treatment and I have no problem giving people a taste of their own medicine.

Iā€™d love to see the results of this.

1 Like

Do it!!!

Pity apparently a convo they were gonna have about their past got cut. I think Shaw was going to talk about his grandma.

Ah well thereā€™s plenty of fanfics that filled in that gap lol.

Characters who think they donā€™t really deserve love finally giving it a shot just makes me happy.

1 Like

Honestly here, the tornado sirens go off and people go outside to watch.

We may not be a species built to lastā€¦

2 Likes

Thankfully we have personal shelters on sale at home depot. If I hear sirens into the big metal cylinder I go

1 Like