LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

What up?

(For everyone else this is Guzzle I got too close to 7k posts and I didn’t want to be a 7k post guy I didn’t just come into this thread to sexually harass this person)

2 Likes

Oh man, I hope we get some new games for mystery dungeon.

1 Like

Oh my lol xD

2 Likes

3 Likes

That or I want to see explores remade. I am eventually going to play gates and super. I bought them a while back on my 3ds after I found my recharge cable, but I have been playing sky instead. Getting ready for Dark Crater lol.

For a moment I thought you were talking about the 80’s movie, Explorers. Such a great soundtrack.

I encourage you to make a cisgender heterosexual thread.

Also, I see your code of conduct violation here with the, “normal”

I like guys kissing guys. I ship Lor’themar and Hauldron. He needs to ditch that nightborne lady and accept the one true pairing.

Like. The whole point of this thread was to make a single centralized LGBT+ thread because people asked for one to be made to try and curb the T-Trolls and their nonsense. And it worked for a while.

I was going to post a giggity gif. Space posted what I was thinking of posting. It was very good.

1 Like

This game. (There aren’t that many links on sites for info lol.)

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia (bulbagarden.net)

Thank you for the link. I’m not really into Pokemon, but I have been to Bulbapedia when I decided I wanted to Google a particular Pokemon. lol Speaking of Pokemon and music. I got to see the guy who sung the original tv show theme song, Jason Paige, perform it live at a show called Video Games Live. Pretty cool concert of video game music performed live by an orchestra with scenes from the games in the background.

https://www.videogameslive.com/about/

I used that site quite a lot when looking up what breeds with what as I was working on teams.

Like dude. I got so many documents about certain builds and how to make them. I probably should delete a chunk of them but I just can’t be bothered.

I found that they don’t always have the full info for the rescue team games. I remember trying to find some info on late game Rescue Team DX dungeons and the pages were blank.

I found a rescue discord where people know those games like crazy thankfully though (and I can rescue people and get rescued so it is very nice.)

1 Like

I noticed that while I was looking those games up. Odd that they have so little info.

Have you checked Serebii? They have a lot of info in the game specific sections

2 Likes

Have a nice and cheery song that is not suspicious at this time

1 Like

Yes but they also didn’t have how to unlock Fantasy Straight in Rescue Team DX last time I checked or what was in there. Considering how far into the post game (It is after almost all of the story post game dungeons) I understand why no one has info on it.

1 Like

Is it possible that you’ve been mispelling “strait”? Because it explains it in the opening paragraph. Straight is a direction, strait is a body of water.

1 Like

At the bottom of the page there are ways to access the different dungeons. When I checked the site a year ago and I did my playthrough some of the end game dungeons were not filled out yet on all of the info and I had to figure things out like how to access them, what pokemon where in there and their mystery house pokemon on my own.

I don’t even remember that page having a mystery house section last time I checked.

My spelling I can fix when I need to btw. It isn’t that big of a deal to misspell something in casual chat.

Mission, complete :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Edit: I see you there Cyndi, how’re you today my dear?

1 Like

“I WAS just lurking, while I watch some TV. How are you, dear?”
/lol

/giggle
Same, rewatching my Star Treks :sweat_smile: debating whether or not to head to Bunnings and go nuts in the garden section :thinking:

Just wanted to say hi to you really, havent chatted in a little while :relaxed:

1 Like