LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I know why it does it but sometimes I forget to do the thing.

There’s a method to the madness of always quoting. It stems from dealing with flag happy helf fans—I am not sure if but highly doubt that moderation see flagged posts in context, so I often include the context of my posts via quotes because context matters.

1 Like

My suggestion, just cut the period at the end of a sentence. The intended feeling of the post isn’t lost… it just never ends, like this sentence here

That is usually what I do. But it’s 7am and I haven’t taken my Adderall yet so I’m forgetting things rapidly. Curse executive dysfunction.

For ADHD? If you don’t mind me asking.

Yes.

ADHD with impaired executive function. The later is something that happens alongside ADHD in people who have an IQ of > 135 along with masking symptoms and being under-diagnosed until adulthood. I think I was diagnosed in spring 2017ish at like age 35.

1 Like

I don’t think the two are related.

The reason I asked, is because I’m actually curious about your quality of sleep. Also, if you consume caffeinated products. I’m assuming the answers will be, bad and yes, respectively?

I’ve read studies indicating a correlation between intelligence and a different presentation for ADHD as well as executive function impairments.

Here’s a summary of one of them.

I rarely consume caffeine. Maybe once or twice a month when I get food from restaurants and the they have Barq’s root beer. I can’t remember when I last had it.

Caffeine is paradoxical for me. It makes me calm and sleepy. (So does Adderall.)

As for sleep, the amount I get depends on how late I stay up.

I usually rise with the sun, sometimes a little more or less. Yesterday I slept 13 hours. Today I slept four, probably because I slept 13 yesterday. I’ll probably clunk out watching the news in my reclining lounge.

But first I’m going to finish leveling my belf demon hunter Twinkubus so I can drag some friends through low level mythics for the weekly.

Our demon hunter tank is going to France to intern at one of the CERN centers on that side of the border. I might switch to one hunty boi while he’s away. I technically have a geared Demon Hunter already but he’s on my second account (rp stuff) and I don’t feel like paying blizzard extra money right now.

Runescape is having its pride parade in a couple of days! I’m so excited to attend it. It’s rare to see pride-related stuff in a video game and this is absolutely amazing! Employees of the company are going to be in-game handing out goodies to help celebrate pride. They even have a special quest-line and cosmetics.

Really wish Blizzard would do something like this. I may just end up staying over there, it’s much more inclusive and the community is very supportive! Blizzard please take notes.

This is the last straw. I just had a very bad experince in another thread with some racisits comments and I didn’t want to come back and see that I am not doing enough to make a weclcoming enough place in this thread.

I am putting this thread on mute as well. . . I can’t take it anymore. I can’t go from a thread about someone crying about how I shouldn’t exist to passive agressive comments about how I am not good enough.

Maybe I should just be alone as everywhere I go I have to deal with this stuff. Maybe I am the problem. So by muting the thread I will make everyone’s lives better.

4 Likes

You are not the problem.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Alice you aren’t the problem. You’re amazing and very fun to talk to.

I understand where you’re coming from though and you gotta do what you gotta do. Please take care of yourself and I’m sorry to see you go =(

Good. Get going. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Community here supports each other except the trolls… wonder why you don’t get that much support level 10 elf on a burner account with a similar name to a troll in the forums last year…

8 Likes

I concur with the others above. You are not the problem.

We all have to do what we need to, whether that means leaving a thread or any other thing we do, but do not for a second think that this is somehow your fault. You wanted a place to be happy and accepted. We all deserve that at least.

I will miss you.

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: I’m not looking for support, just to voice my feedback. Regardless if you agree or not, pride events in-game have been very successful in other titles and they’re a lot of fun! Blizzard’s really missing out!

“NOOOOOO!!! I guess my place of peace is slowly dying.”

“Thanks to these stupid trolls, now I will have to go away too. All I want is a place to have fun with my friends. Not a world of debates. This sucks.”
/cry
/vanish

4 Likes

Yea of course the T wants to switch to the other game I play

At least I don’t use that games forums so I wouldn’t see him as much, so its a great trade

There’s a discord to chat in. Add me to discord and I’ll invite you. Zandrae#1418

Again, level 10 elf, you can submit your feedback in a way that isn’t trolling / attacking members on the forum AND causing folk to mute this thread and log off the forums. You can submit it via ingame or even r/wow on reddit.

Great on other games. We have running of the trolls and community based events… which are a lot of fun to run with and are a blast to participate in.

I am now done with you. Enjoy Runescape.

2 Likes

I don’t use their forums because I don’t have too. they have a pride-event which I’ve been asking for in WoW for months now. Not to mention a full quest and cosmetics. A Pride march is happening tomorrow, I highly recommend joining.

What? When did I attack you? If saying Runescape is having a pride parade is attacking you or causing grief, that’s not my problem.

Sure we have that event and it’s better than nothing. All I hope for is that Blizzard can do what other games do and add a quest and some cosmetics for pride month. Is that asking for too much?

Previously in other threads you have attacked others. Idc about Runescape and what happens over there.

Why? Would you use it, level 10 elf? If they added it in great if they didn’t ok too.

Do you want a toy a tabard what kind of item were you thinking?

2 Likes