LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

I just woke up and i gotta walk the dogs before work. Fiances dad has yorkies lol

2 Likes
  1. Work.

2. Grocery store.

3. Dinner.

4. Try to take over the World

of Warcraft.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Not if I do it first.

4 Likes

Oh Alice :stuck_out_tongue: haha

1 Like

You will all bow down to me and tea parties will be mandatory.

Muhhhaaahhhhaa

4 Likes

You might want to collaborate with Theotar on the tea party plan.

He may not be a hatter, but he fits the “mad” part.

His teacup is pretty big too.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Hey Elizabeth, how’s it hanging. Did you get my freshly picked tea in the mail?

1 Like

Sea of thieves is a fun game btw

So excited!!! i just wish blizzard would make it offical event for everyone to join on every server! This would include quests and toys. Plus there is no classic pride. We need to include classic wow too.

1 Like

I got into my first 15 a dos yay! Didn’t time it but happy to complete it all the same. Now praying for a ruby or Iqd in that slot of my vault come reset o3o

1 Like

Stop self projecting. I’ve been nothing but a positive beacon for the community. I don’t understand where that aggression comes from.

I’ve brought froth my ideas and feedback and it’s okay if you disagree, but leave the harassment out. I wish for the community to have more lgbt representation.

Time to wind down for the night.

2 Likes

You don’t even believe that lol

No, you spammed the same stuff over and over, there is a difference
 you posts are nothing but divisive.

7 Likes

I’ll believe you if you stop creating threads

6 Likes

You do make quite a few suggestion threads, but that’s all they are.

I see a lot of closeted bigots in this thread that only want to attack you.

You need to keep up the good work, don’t slow down, no matter what.

How many times has he been flagged? Well, quite a few. But Blizzard always sides with him, which means he’s in the right and everyone else is in the wrong.

:man_shrugging:

The troll has harassed the LGBT+ folks on this forums for years. When the troll posts spam threads to piss people off, the troll drives anger, hate, and harassment to the rest of us.

If stochastic terrorism is the act of consistently demonizing or dehumanizing a targeted group or individual results in violence that is statistically likely, but cannot be easily accurately predicted.

Then stochastic harassment is the act of encouraging hatred directly or indirectly at a group or individual that results in ongoing harassment from multiple people.

Of course the troll would say that I’m doing that to the troll by standing up to that troll but the truth is I have told the troll to stop trolling and spamming many times.

Speaking of trolls, anyone who believes that the mods failing to do their jobs because they don’t understand the nuance between a good faith LGBT+ thread and a troll thread makes the troll right is a troll themselves.

5 Likes

If this is really going to turn into spreading hate in here on a day to day bassis I am going to have to take a break from this place. I can’t take this.

6 Likes

Just put that poster on ignore. That poster is a contrarian troll who has posted cringey borderline bigoted bait here before looking to start a fight. The mods let the troll run wild because they can’t tell sincere from trolling.

7 Likes

/hug it’s ok Alice it will pass over soon

4 Likes