LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

There is no hypocrisy other then the one you’re looking though.

You’re a dunce.

Why would they close it? It was made so like minded ppl and advocates could speak freely. I assume it will always be here. It is a MEGA thread.
You can just move it along if it bothers you

You seem pretty hateful. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

That people asking for lgbt threads to be moved to offtopic are hypocritical in not asking for other unrelated threads to be moved to offtopic

4 Likes

Was my point hard to ascertain? Like, was my wording bad?

Edit: because you obviously understood, he struggled.

1 Like

Nope. I understood.

1 Like

Ah, cheers

I have to worry about that :sweat_smile: my communication isn’t the best

No your words are very easy to understand.

I don’t know why they’re having trouble with the concept.

1 Like

Fair enough. I see that now. :slight_smile:

I just think your unnecessary spitefulness just got in the way of trying to understand what you’re saying.

Maybe instead of being hateful for no reason, you just explain… :confused:

1 Like

That’s fair. I don’t personally see why they divide the forums so much anyways. Maybe it’s to corral us crazies into one area. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I think you’re seeing spitefulness where none exists, which is why I ceased communicating to you on the other thread. Was just talking in circles and you seem to have formed an opinion about me that I won’t waver, nor do I care to.

1 Like

Guys, give it a rest. They closed the trans thread for a reason.

Nope, i see it plenty form you. Especially considering you seem to think Nalian’s comment means she was ignoring the terrible things that happened. I tried explaining this to you, but you just simply refused and continued on with your hatred. :man_shrugging:

Not a good way to grow as a person if you just continue bashing anything that isn’t even hatred remotely…

Again you misunderstood me. Unsurprisingly at this point. Have a good one :slight_smile:

Edit:

My apologies, kind mage lady. Bowing out.

2 Likes

So you don’t think it’s hatred then and it’s okay… Alright. You think there is Nothing wrong with Nalian’s comment then. :man_shrugging:

I agree. I’ve been putting the folk who come in here to complain we exist on mute for some time. Just don’t bother responding to them, they’re not worth the effort.

These are folk literally coming into a space that says on the package what you’re getting, that they don’t want, to tell us we shouldn’t be.

3 Likes

They closed it down because things got incendiary, and it’s not just the people who disagreed with the OP of that thread either.

There’s a reason why i celebrated this thread being created that isn’t just made by… you know who. :point_down:

1 Like

I don’t understand why people have such a problem with me existing.

I’m here. I’m queer. I kill bosses and loot gear.

5 Likes

This is fair.