LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

That’s a survey. Where’s the actual evidence that the trans bills lead to more suicides? Keep in mind that most of these bills have been signed within this year or previous.

journalism is so hard to maintain from going out of control sadly, too much legislation and you make it useless because the govt can just silence it and justify doing it. no legislation and you get what we have now, a cesspool of propaganda and political dogma.

No. That’s a study in a scientific journal.

And frankly, I’m not arguing for the bills you’re talking about, but against the attempts to prevent people from getting medical treatment or break apart loving families, which I’m sure will do great things for all the victims and their mental state.

2 Likes

Seriously trans phobes are like that one meme

4 Likes

But these people think that trans and non-binary people (and gay/bi/pan/etc.) existing is an attack on their way of life :roll_eyes: and that trans and non-binary kids, even ones who have been asking when they’ll become the other gender since toddler age, are totally brainwashed by the libs. :roll_eyes: To these people the only acceptable way to live is for a man to be a man and a woman to be married to him, and be subservient barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen fixing him an all American dinner like some Stepford wife.

3 Likes

It’s a survey. Asking a group of people questions is a survey. Doesn’t matter what print its in.

You could answer the question instead of moralizing.

I didn’t see any question.

Keep moving the goal posts.

Now, how about your claim, show me how gender affirming care for younger people is a problem. Since I cited something in a peer reviewed journal, it’d be nice if you could point out something in one that would show something that backs up your claims that say Gov Abbot’s outright fascistic law is a good thing.

3 Likes

But you see, peer reviewed journals are all fake news and aren’t valid. They’re part of the deep state meant to brainwash sheeple :roll_eyes:. /Sarcasm

2 Likes

Keep using irrelevant sources.

I’ll even use your own source; half of those surveyed aren’t on them and 35% don’t even want it. Only 14% have actually went through with treatments.

There’s no data yet. It’s just been signed into law.

Its cute how sarique keeps asking for sources with us yet never backs up their own claims.

4 Likes

They have yet to define what child abuse means yet expect us to answer their bad faith unclear pathetic excuse for a “question.”

3 Likes

Meh least the more they post the more they possibly have a chance to say something against coc.

1 Like

Yep. My thoughts exactly.

Their lack of facts and sources basically means they’re all bark and no bite.

1 Like

The bills haven’t even been enacted yet, so we’ll just have to wait and see.

C’mon, put some actual effort in.

Then what’s it based on? Where’s the data that backs up that bill that you get positive outcomes by ripping children away from loving families and prosecuting parents who care for their children and actually listen to their concerns.

3 Likes

That’s not what the bills do. No one can prove or disprove your gross exaggerations.

If we can enact laws to protect children with no data, I propose we ban people from practicing religion while raising kids and banning religious indoctrination on children.

1 Like

Anyway here’s something to jam to. Ghost mocking the heck out of Mike Pence

1 Like

Oh wait, it’s not even a bill. It’s Abbot abusing his office and making up rules on his own.

The order classifies gender affirming care as child abuse, what do you think happens in a situation where CPS gets involved in an abuse case if the behavior doesn’t change?

3 Likes