LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

If you didn’t like such a thing being used against you, maybe don’t say it? I literally basically threw your words back at you, that was it.

From what, exactly? Vague posting again.

Yet instead of doing what you should when you think they are, you continue to eat the bait as you call it.

I can see similar behavior, but I cannot without evidence just go ‘yeah that’s the same person’.

People have been engaging with me calling me all sorts of other people including a CC member because of ‘posting similarities’ so no, I don’t in all believe in peoples theories in regards to that.

There’s a bunch in that thread, that you were more than happy to engage with in a friendly manner while for some reason OP is ‘so much worse’.

Then stop eating the bait and they drift off into obscurity if they don’t break the EULA/Forum Code of Conduct.

You’re not, and I literally NEVER even stated anything about what they’re doing as correct or ‘OK’ so stop acting like I did.

The only thing I said to you, was that someone using the same emotes on the forums doesn’t make them the same person, that you used a poor argument for evidence.

You’re the one that baited me by both posting on an alt to evade, and went into a whole unrelated thread to do so when I hadn’t talked about you here in the least.

It’s not bad faith in the least, and I would hardly call it ‘defending’ them.

I will call you as such if you continue to be as such, it’s really that simple.

You’re doing that, and a couple other in this thread are doing so. Not me.

When have I come baring maliciousness or hostility? Mostly I end up defending myself from accusations like you tried to post here.

All I ask is you not to do that, very simple. There was no reason to bring me up in this thread like I’m somehow defending someone else simply because I disagreed with your opinion on something and I’m ‘raging’ at you when the only insult I offered was one you offered at me first for essentially nothing. There was no reason to insult me or spread mistruths about me.