LGBT Storylines in War Within?

As a member of the LGBT community I really hope they don’t do this. They need to keep this game non political and not pandering to every minority group

5 Likes

I’m reading this crap show while waiting to get blood drawn. Thank you all.

4 Likes

I’ve literally seen you reply to T threads as other alts

Why you lyin?

3 Likes

The game is very political

Kinda weird to just think lgtbq+ stuff makes it political

2 Likes

Truth.
Wish i could ’ like ’ more than once…

2 Likes

It is really hard to look away isn’t it.

7 Likes

throws a temper tantrum about people flagging the OP’s post.

also flags people’s posts out of spite

heeeeeeelarious.

3 Likes

Not all of those letters like each other, please stop lumping them in together…

And, can we please make more stories about WARCRAFT, and not your obsessive need to be validated?

2 Likes

I miss Samurai Jack

2 Likes

I mean, some of the thread is a good read, but only the parts where we were talking about food.

3 Likes

there is absolutely nothing “political” about people existing.

and that’s all I have to say about it.

Back to random topics.

Samurai Jack is GOATed.

2 Likes

Yes…path of glory that goes from Stormwind to Westfall made from…Orc bones :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Mob mentality? Because some people posted gross pizza in a thread OP has completely abandoned? Pick a lane here. Your arguments in this thread have been all over the place.

Multiple people have told you why they’re reacting this way, several of them a part of the community in question. OP has said nothing at all. You’re crusading for a silent “minority” that the majority is telling you is acting in bad faith, and you’re copy pasting your own non experience and essentially saying you know better than people who actually have experience in the subject at hand.

It’s baffling. Let it go.

1 Like

It’s a T thread so it’ll be up for a week.

T never sticks around. They makes a thread and leave. It’s part of why most of us know they’re insincere and only do this to stir the pot.

4 Likes

He has cracked the system

night elf bones make better asphalt.

Can’t we use both? Cows for life

Hope the results are good for you! (The blood work, not the Greek tragedy of a thread)

1 Like

/headdesk…
Why… why do people always fall back on this garbage?
The lgbt movement IS a political movement.
The advocacy movement is what is being referred to, not the individuals. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes