LGBT Storylines in War Within?

Will always be my vibe.

5 Likes

Oh yeah more rep is always good :slight_smile:

I just don’t like the T virus.

2 Likes

I’m pretty new, and I heard about this “T-squad” thing over in the megathread. So I don’t know OP, but I trust several people in that thread and assume they want what’s best for the community they’re a part of.

I see.
but none of which is my concern, really.
Nothing in the OP was violating the rules. yet some trolls decided to literally do whatever they are claiming the OP WANTED them to do.
Im not saying Im questioning anyones intelligence on that point…but Im not saying I aint either.

THEY CLAIM the OP was trolling to get a reaction, correct?
And here we all. They ALL reacted lmao,instead of scrolling past.
Maybe I should be questioning it.

one thing for certain, you are personally posting on at least three bnet accounts Ive counted so far.

You’re not discussing the thread and haven’t since getting in. So by definition you’re feeding into the derailment.

So the threads topic is now about what is a derailment.

2 Likes

I am the gayest of gay here

3 Likes
1 Like

And we are proud of you, for it

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

in my best Seinfeld voice…“not that theres anything wrong with that”
lol

I HATE that I read this post in a Draenei accent! :rofl::rofl::rofl::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

1 Like

Oh dear lord, I’ve just done the same. And now I can’t get it out of my head.

2 Likes

And I love you and aspire to be on your level. <3

Seinfeld was such a a good show, I really liked episode 17

Just Google Seinfeld 17 to find the synopsis of it

1 Like

And yes, you will suffer with this playing in your head for awhile.

I don’t trust this

Hundred more posts, boys. Let’s get this to a thousand.

so mob mentality and rule violations and doing exactly what they CLAIM the OP wanted them to do…react…was how to handle this supposed trolling OP who didnt break a single forum rule in the OP?

oddly enough, the OP is likely one of the ONLY ones in this thread who shouldnt have a vacation coming, lmao

Literally admitting to violating the rules.
https://imgur.com/a/HpPonbk

$100 says NO action taken…again.

the centaur quest felt so weird, like there was no quest in that quest at all!

you just run around and set up the proposal and everyone is super helpful and supportive. A wow quest usually has a problem or 2 to solve. When they summon that old spirit and ask for the blessing, he literally doesn’t care about the hunting and only cares if they truly love eachother. Really?? that old spirit doesn’t care about hunting? for a race of people that live, breathe, and sleep hunting, he doesn’t care?

come on… he should have said no and then we run around with the guy killing stuff to show hes a good hunter after all.

2 Likes
1 Like

Season 1 ep 17?

Ive got the series here we watch from time to time.
Seinfelds total lack of acting ability literally makes the show that much more hysterical lol