LGBT Storylines in War Within?

I’d try it.

1 Like

Blood elf bones are way better.

You’d know, that dead scar isn’t healing.

Hope whatever the blood being drawn for is good when you get the results. :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

i am so alone
oh well you’re all happy with your off topic troll thread carry on

1 Like

We will get Blood Elf Druids and Blood Elf Shamans soon enough, they will take care of it.

4 Likes

/runs away

Not being a member of the community, I can’t say for sure. But isn’t it both a social and a political movement? There is politics yes, but there is also social exceptance too, no?

1 Like

I lied, I have one more thing to say about it.

The only people who consider the existence of certain types of people in their Video Game Fantasy Worlds as being “political” are those who privately (and sometimes publically, depending on how bold they are) believe that those people should not exist IRL.

Which is why it is really just not worth arguing with folks about it.

2 Likes

A good red flag is when they say it’s a fantasy game so they shouldn’t be in it

Kind of a not even subtle way of saying their fantasy is they don’t exist

7 Likes

What if Kil’Jaeden secretly loved Velen

And thats why he was super angry with him for leaving :thinking:

1 Like

I’m gonna go make lunch. If this thread is still up, I’ll see you guys when I get back. :ramen: :sandwich: :cup_with_straw:

5 Likes

If a noodle-elf druid shapeshifts, do they turn into an entire bowl of noodles?

:thinking:

50 more posts, boys. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

I want Vulpera druids first. Shapeshifting Foxes PLEASE

2 Likes

Well noodles are good so not going to say I’d object. :yum: :yum: :yum:

2 Likes

Through political channels.

1 Like

My gay couple list

Arthas x Illidan

Gul’dan x Sargeras

Jailor x Anduin

Uther x Baron Rivendare

I’m supportive of all races lacking them getting Druids, Shamans, Paladins and Demon Hunters and hoping that Evoker will get more visage options and I don’t even play any of those classes but I want others to be able to if they want to.

2 Likes

What about the two dude that give you mettle weekly?

3 Likes

I do not work for a PR department or a advertising company. If you want to see how that works I suggest you find a youtube or google it. But most companies have a PR department that handles this type of stuff. Well except Tesla.