LGBT Storylines in War Within?

please add LGBTQ+ storylines to war within

1 Like

OP doesnā€™t seem to mind. Donā€™t get so offended on someone elseā€™s behalf.

so your just a liar as well?
I dont know the OPā€¦never heard of himā€¦dont know anything about him.
Is intentional lying part of your game plan here?
I mean, it fits the Modus operandi of your group in this forumā€¦

Thatā€™s where we should question their devotion to the cause. If theyā€™re not willing to invest in further discussion, it seems like itā€™s disrespectful and disingenuous.

The message is good, though, for sure.

1 Like

Depends how you grew up. But overall generation gaps in what is liked will happen. As well as every year sadly less and less veteran WoW players. So you have to adjust to make younger people want to play. I would not say patience is something limited to any one generation. Though the constant internet feed increasing per generation would cause a lack of patience for sure.

Are you seriously calling the kettle black?

2 Likes

How aboutā€¦ a light coffee sauce, mascarpone cheese, and banana?

Banana tiramisu pizza? :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

1 Like

My kettle is red

5 Likes

Not really. I wonā€™t feel guilty for detailing a known trolls post thatā€™s meant to bring drama. Talking about forum actions and violations isnā€™t on topic with the post either yet you keep coming in circles like a dementia patient over the same thing.

We get it, youā€™re mad about a fake LGBTQ troll not being taken seriously for some reason and think that not supporting the troll somehow is hate towards the LGBTQ who donā€™t want this troll associated with them.

Please make sense.

2 Likes

derailment of threads is a bannable offense

1 Like

Dark LGBTQ + storylines where there is betrayal, backstabbingā€¦and other sinister stuffs

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

You must be new hereā€¦
Or maybe itā€™s true that people with multiple personality disorders really arenā€™t aware of the other personalitiesā€¦

No, but banana on pizza is. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Not really.
You get a few days of silence at the most.

Youā€™re probably pretty happy itā€™s not super enforced then, eh?

red color, best color

2 Likes

So many people are saying the OP is a known liar and troll.

Soā€¦ maybe donā€™t take it with a grain of salt?

a few days of a ban.

That is not how you spell PURPLE!

1 Like

not here it isnt.
This group has done this same garbage MANY times in the past and here we are again.
IF they feared being actioned they wouldnt literally say they are derailing a thread and then obviously trolling in it for 300 posts lmao.
They KNOW moderation isnt going to action them for derailing here.

Literally admitting to violating the rules.
https://imgur.com/a/HpPonbk

nearly 7 years posting in hereā€¦unlike some here Im not keeping tabs like a juvenile trolling trying to get threads shut down if I see a familiar account name like some of you are.

The back and forth RP from Titan and Liolang is almost cute. Almost.
There is no way the mod doesnā€™t see right through it.

3 Likes