LGBT Storylines in War Within?

maybe op made a new account? its not that expensive.

i dont care ,

im asking why people are attacking the idea that lgbt storylines in war within can be a thing

1 Like

:scream:

WHAT? WAIT? WHY? HOW?

What if I am holding also onto my chair?

Some people will, but some won’t. But it isn’t the thread topic, but the person who created the thread. They’ve have done this sort of thing a while ago, and even gone further. I won’t go into full details, but it goes as far as impersonating and sockpuppeting.

3 Likes

im aware of talons antics. but this seems like a genuine question thats being silenced

1 Like

It’s not.
/10char

11 Likes

If you don’t care then why do you ask?

Your question circles back to the same answer of which you don’t care about.

Because it’s Talonel.

He has a reputation in the forums for years and dispite the LGBTQ megathred being there and people there asking him to stop he continues to make posts which only brings harassment to the megathread.

He’s not helping.

7 Likes

But it is not the topic itself. I just explained, it is the user.

5 Likes

ill take ur word for it

1 Like

I am sitting under the chair.

2 Likes

It never is, he will make the same post worded differently and keep using “for pride” as a shield to continue it.

If anything it just brings drama so I guess if that’s what your here for then you won’t be disappointed…

2 Likes

hugs tiny Fuzzbutt you’re just adorable and I hope kitty is doing super!

4 Likes

Oh hi! And awe… ty!

All the kitties are doing good! :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome! Still can’t believe we all watched Harley grow from a tiny kitten to a big happy kitty <3

6 Likes

Anyone else hear a chainsaw start when they read the title on this thread?

“hmm… this shed smells of gasoline. I’m going to go in it, but be very careful with my freshly lit cigarette.”

2 Likes

Haha indeed. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah it’s crazy to think for sure.

Here’s the newest addition… Nugget:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/994415607929897062/1208243553231314975/20240216_141038.jpg?ex=65e2937f&is=65d01e7f&hm=4832e0fd9c447c1fdc3f92f95adf3e6fd9ad139b6f6cc116b76dd4a40987a716&=&format=webp&width=506&height=701

3 Likes

hello there. its the return of the masked tail tugger.

NO you are a tail puller!

1 Like

oh yes that too.

Get in line. There are millions of under represented people in the gaming community.