LGBT Storylines in War Within?

They grow up too fast! I’m still super sad about Bingos passing. Was the white shepherd I believe I posted pics a while back.

It’s always the worst part saying goodbye… Though right now the worst part is my renter doesn’t allow pets. I want a doggo so bad or at least a ferret but the price on ferrets has doubled I believe D:

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq-2eLggiNw&ab_channel=Constera

have some tunes in these harrowing times.

Awe /hug I’m sorry about the pupper.

4 Likes

It’s weird when a lot of Dragon Isles is decidedly gay, despite the rest of Azeroth not being that.

I’m bi, and I know when I’m being pandered to.

It just didn’t feel genuine, very little of it. It was on the heavy-handed side.

Just kinda forced in because “oh we’re accepting of that stuff now,” nevermind the fact WoW never really had openly gay couples for 19+ years until now.

If there were the odd gay orcs and elves every now and then since day one, then yeah maybe it’d feel more natural.

Anyway, this is a Talonel topic and I shouldn’t even be here, let this thread die out.

4 Likes

Either way…

Worgen are safe.

ohhh that was unsolicited.

3 Likes

then they would not hate the FoS achievements

1 Like

Pineapple pizza is trash and I’m sick of patronizing those who enjoy that blasphemy as if it’s a normal thing to eat.

4 Likes

you are my hero.

1 Like

He was a really old timer. His heart was already having problems. He’s in doggy heaven now. I remember Spike my pit bull who barked like a whining puppy and then before our great Dane Dalmatian mix JD was a clumsy goofball dork haha.

Then my ferrets Louie, Lucey and Sid. I think I love ferrets most because they are like a kitten and a puppy but goodness they only live about 7-9 years.

We need our fur babies to live like a parrot or a tortoise. Always hate to say goodbye.

5 Likes

Pineapple? Let me introduce the pizza that will make you appreciate pineapple pizza

Google Photos

Well…? Hehe

5 Likes

Please, we all know Pineapple belongs on Pizza.

5 Likes

People are responding negatively to the poster, not the topic, because the poster is a known insincere troll.

By trying to defend them and deflect to folks being against the topic, you place yourself in the same category.

Kthxbye.

12 Likes

ok so. i want uhm. present my uhm. biscuiys. as a present.

pineapple pizza belongs in the trash.

1 Like

Why would anyone even think of combining pineapple and pizza

Like wth were they doing to think of such a ridiculous thing. And they had no one around to talk them out of it???

This is how I know we’re in the dark time line, since people who enjoy that monstrosity.

1 Like
1 Like

I mean if you think about it, the old crown shape burger king nuggets tasted much better than the current ones,

unfortunately the DMV is closed on Sundays so I doubt my internet provider will be able to cook my turkey.

1 Like

Stop flashing this nasty thing around to everyone.

Also, I don’t feel like I’m the first person to say that to you before, maybe.

4 Likes

I mostly dislike it because pizza is crispy and pineapple is very watery, those textures don’t go together, imo.

I do understand the mix of sweet and savory though, people like that.

It’s a similar appeal to sweet-and-sour sauce for chicken, or hell even bbq chicken.

Like, I get it, even if I don’t like it.

Well ok but this then?

Google Photos

5 Likes