LGBT Storylines in War Within?

Checks achievement points

You and OP are not the same person.

4 Likes

“oh its just another account then”
lol

these people feel so self righteous to hide the fact they are anti-lgbtq+ storylines

1 Like

Collections been doing that for everyone. Achievements work though.

3 Likes

Because Nathanos be Nathanos.

3 Likes

Nobody tried to shut it down. All people did was grab popcorn memes. Reid Richards couldn’t stretch as far as you are trying to connect those dots.

11 Likes

Ya always bring popcorn to T threads. Always.

Gives the elf some popcorn
:popcorn:

6 Likes

but I don’t like popcorn…

1 Like

Gives the elf a couple celery sticks

5 Likes

WoW LGBTQ+ stories project a weird social awkwardness that makes them feel like less than the sum of their parts.

2 Likes

Because there’s quite a few hateful people on the forums is why Tal and their alts who are unfortunately unbanned like to spam the forums with LGBTQ topics cause it riles the bigots up and they respond with their hateful vitriol in Tal threads, making new hate threads in response and harrasing people in the LGBTQ megathread which is intended to be a safe space.

8 Likes

https://media.tenor.com/aS37ibwqql8AAAAM/stare-dont-blink.gif

fr why couldnt those centaur figure out their own marriage ritual? crafting quest guy was better

3 Likes

at least “upgrade” it to like ants on a log =p

3 Likes

I got a chair underneath mine. Does that count as holding onto my butt?

4 Likes

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee’sssssss baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

:scream:

7 Likes

That does not count.

6 Likes

Well I see OP no longer running with the non-binary thing as a female elf guess that charade got forgotten.

Anyway here we go again. :cow::popcorn:

2 Likes

Titanspite is a known antagonistic troll. I doubt they’re T squad, but they’re definitely not worth taking seriously on almost anything.

16 Likes

Yeah nothing posted before you commented was against LGBTQ it was directed to Tal.
The individual. He does not stand for anyone but himself and for many years now people know his reputation.

Quite common for him to start posting nonstop multiple threads all basically the same bait to get attention using LGBTQ as a target… You trying to initiate a false pretense leaves you suspect in cohorts with this…

Be careful. :3

8 Likes

"Questioners. Helpers. Trolls. Chatters. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Moderator(s) kept balance between the Question Askers, the Helpers, the Trolls, and the Chatters. But that all changed when the Trolls attacked. Only the Moderator(s) mastered all types of forum activity. Only they could stop the ruthless trolls. But when the world needed them most, they vanished.

A hundred years have passed and the trolls are nearing victory in the War."

9 Likes