LGBT Storylines in War Within?

Yeah, seems the thread doesn’t even die. I am very curious though on wondering if there is any moderation left after the recent firing from Microsoft?

1 Like

This is still up???

If this were just a regular troll, this would have been removed long ago…
Must be nice to have privilege.
Then again, that is why trolls like talonel use this topic to troll people.

1 Like

Starts to think about this.
Also starts to think about riding bikes.
Also starts to think about lunch
Also starts to think about … what was that??

2 Likes

Choo chooooo crash

but not sakas arc

war within LGBTQ+ stories!

*Sokka

“Saka” is the shortened slang of Arasaka, which Johnny Silverhand blew up to show Night City who’s boss.

It didn’t work.

2 Likes

i only watched the 2008 version when it was airing on nickelodean

so i dont remember names

Gamepass is pretty popular, and streaming services have taken over as the way we consume media content. I’d wager that DVD sales are lower than ever when you can just pick and choose from a gigantic library for $x.xx/mo, and wouldn’t be at all surprised to see games in general going the same way.

Even the people in the LGBTQ+ lounge thread hates this guy.

We are technically united as a community.

8 Likes

It’s a great series. Probably the greatest animated series of all time. Even with the changes (Sokka is still gonna have his arc, as confirmed), the Netflix series seeems to follow the same story

I don’t want nor expect a 1:1 recreation

Yeah… Parents allowing kids to play on phones and iPads rather than taking them outside or having kids actually play with others…being raised by the Internet.

I really see how lucky I was to be born in the 80s and have a childhood in the 90s before and during the birth of the Internet. When we still played from sunrise to sunset outside during summer vacation and the weekends, getting up to all know ends of adventures.

Playing with He-man and aliens action figures using ripped up grass in bushes as a “forest tree fort” lol the imagination was strong…
It’s really a tragedy what’s happening to each generation since…

6 Likes

And they excuse it with “but hes a known troll”…yet they cant find a single word in the OP that violates a single rule of this forum.
So WHO were the actual trolls here?
The ones derailing the thread to get it 404ed were.

1 Like

Regular trolls engage in their topics. OP seems to have just kicked an anthill to watch the swarm.

1 Like

Yep why we had the megathread created which T never bothered to really participate in other than like these one off threads.

He would spam create 3-5 a day sometimes… especially as June approached…

3 Likes

I swear if you guys would just skip over the tomatoes then we’d just chill with the pudding

“We are the Borg…you will be assimilated…resistance is futile”

personally? I prefer to SEE the actual rule violation in the OP before acting and even then YOUR recourse would be to report, but instead you all trolled to derail to get it 404ed.

total mob mentality here. As always.

Kinda like a pyro who stands on the side walk and watches.

Wait, there is regular troll and more types of troll? Don’t say someone can also go pro troll?

1 Like

I prefer Zandalari. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

2 Likes

“how dare you people tell me the history of OP!”

Ok grandma

5 Likes