LGBT Storylines in War Within?

Definitely old enough to be made for a different group of people.
Got to be hard trying to please old players who had more patience and saw the world a bit differently than younger players today.

Or Avatar talk!

Reminder lgtbq+ people matter

OP and other goons in this thread just want to do nothing but spread ill will towards them

6 Likes

That is a debate right now. Whether MMO’s are still popular among younger audiences or not. I know there are some younger players out there. Mostly brought in through their parents. But beyond that, it’s anyone’s guess.

3 Likes

Younger audiences prefer battle royales and building games.

huh…admitting to abusing the flag limit too?
yeah…no trolling or rule abuses here lol

1 Like

Ignoring, not reporting.

1 Like

From what I’ve seen they aren’t really that popular for the younger audience. Takes a lot of time investment and most want to just pick up and go.
Or as stated tend to go towards building games or fast pace games that can be casually played.

2 Likes

oh boy its her again.time to add to the ignore list.

Bread is, in fact, hilarious

The grandsons love some online building game…lots of blocks and making crap, lol…cant think of the name right off.
definitely online because I can hear them yapping at other players.
But I think that game might not require the patience/mental endurance games like this might…ie they wont stick with it long if its too involved.

The eldest grandson has a tad bit of autism…just got diagnosed a bit back.
Im not sure how that affects his attention span but he certainly shows no interest in games like WoW, sadly.

Oh, God, this explains so much…

2 Likes

Now that just about every game is online, the MMOs just aren’t as shiny as they used to be. When every game is MMO-lite, people of all ages just naturally gravitate towards the genres they prefer to play.

1 Like

Are you seriously that dense? Like, do you have nothing better to do with your life?

Where the hell did you get “flag” from “likes”? Like, seriously, grow up.

5 Likes

did you see something about their wanting ALL games to be rented? Like online only and you cant own them but only play thru subscription?
Thats really annoying because while I enjoy being able to download the games, I dont want to have to be connected just to play EVERY game I own. lol

I was actually just reading an article about this. I will share if I can find it.

Game devs/companies have growing concerns because younger audiences do not get into video games the same way late Gen X - Millenials did. The reason is depressing. They simply do not have the attention span to play a proper video game… let that sink in…

4 Likes

…let that sink in? I didn’t hear a doorbell.

How am I supposed to let him in?

Lol, this thread still going, but that’s ok I need something to do on my lunch break in 2 in a half hours.

Unless the thread gets merked.

stop derailing threads yall