LGBT Storylines in War Within?

most of them are liolang stomping and crying for no reason.

7 Likes

It’s a witch hunt! A witch huuunt!!

It’s really funny to see

1 Like

“the OP is a troll trying to get a rise…so Imma do exactly what he wanted me to”
Fool me twice, something something…

Will you stop praying to the cow. We want to be able to eat the beef, not try and chase it through the clouds.

2 Likes

I’m sorry… what kind of stomping?

I’ve never seen that word before!

they totally just invented a narrative out of thin air and ran with it

2 Likes

Who’s fooled?

Well, it’s working. Over 760 replies and counting.

3 Likes

I am sure there will be. WoW has a age issue. If they want more younger players they need to write towards what they care about.

1 Like

Exactly.
Trolling OP or not, factually no rules were broken by his post, yet the forum cops here chose to derail this thread to get it 404ed.
obviously mods have no choice but to do it at this rate…and since the behavior will go unpunished, these folks KNOW they can do it again any time they want. lmao

Joke forum.

2 Likes

This is the thing. The OP has a track record. This isn’t exactly a once off occurrence. Also it is arguable that it is off-topic since I don’t think topics about gender of various NPCs are acceptable? I could be wrong.

The OP is also known for spamming the same thread repeatedly on various similarly named alts. If I did the exact same thing but about something innocuous like “a turtle made it to the water”, I would get banned.

3 Likes

Exactly.
Go back to sleep.

Then you must be the clown we’re all laughing at. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ugh, damn daily limits to likes. Oh well, might of well come back to Ayukama anyways, just let me reignore a couple known trolls.

2 Likes

But I got a good night’s rest!

I’m crossing my fingers for 1k before lockdown.

1 Like

Do they even like MMOs?

1 Like

You’re only really adding to the inflammation of this post into making the LGBTQ look like crying stomping angry children playing victim when you weren’t the op and you’re white knighting for people who never asked you to.

You’re just going in circles over the same thing and talking about people here looking for enemies to crucify when that’s all you have been doing xD

4 Likes

Only reason why the thread got like this far because some of us decided to keep it alive with food talk, instead of feeding the OP’s trolling.

3 Likes