LGBT Storylines in War Within?

I had leftover pizza for breakfast.

That’s my attempt.

7 Likes

"Such as what"I asked with curiosity. I’m often more dead than alive.

I wish it was breakfast here. It isn’t even 4am, and I’m still not been to bed.

1 Like

So the thread has just evolved into the most well known trolls fighting

Guess it’s better than the normal outcomes

2 Likes

Bed is overrated that’s usually when you miss all the good stuff, case and point I thought this thread would be gone when I woke up a bit ago but it’s not so I got to read it and catch up, lol.

2 Likes

This thread is so wild, I can’t tell who’s in agreement with whom. I think folks are on the same page, then I feel like they are fighting.

Getting a real dog fight feel from this thread.

The aqir bug goop toy, the green fart gas toy etc. I forget the names. But basically they still work and you can hit people with them even when you’re a corpse on the ground. It’s kinda funny in pvp since you can use the to annoy the player that killed you lol.

1 Like

Well it’s the “entertainment” titan mentioned enjoying seeing from a Talonel thread so they got what they wanted.

I’m well-known? :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

This forum hardly has trolls. People think someone is trolling just because they said something someone doesn’t like. It’s just a very small group of the same people going back and forth.

2 Likes

Nah, dude. I consider myself a forum troll, whole-heartedly. But that’s because I take next to nothing seriously.

Like OP and his gaggle of yes-men.

1 Like

I mean, technically speaking, the thread should’ve been gone from the get go, especially when the OP has a huge history of this sort of behaviour.

7 Likes

freedom for gus!

1 Like

Compared to years ago, yea hardly any trolls. I mean, you need to come to GD to find anything worth making jokes about.

I do not feel I am a troll as much as I am a personality.

There’s no reason to try to silence the OP, he’s only hoping to see more representation next expansion. You might not accept the fact that there are people from all walks of life who play this game but it’s a fact.

You kind of are, but the meaning is different now.

1 Like

Life finds a way.

1 Like

Holy cow there’s a lot of replies in here since I was last on.

2 Likes

lmao…so you CAN distinguish person from topic when your agenda is suited…but the second you need to obsfucate a bit, suddenly if someone agrees with the TOPIC then they are a lover of the PERSON in the OP.

yeah…witch hunt lol

The fact is that OP does this for bait and has a history of doing this.

Yeah. All walks of life or whatever, but we should look at who’s doing the walking.

3 Likes