LGBT Storylines in War Within?

We know. :dracthyr_nod:

3 Likes

Iā€™m not claiming any kind of authority?

ā€¦not ā€œhuntingā€ anyone. the OP is well-known already.

Irrelevant. They were very good at making posts that individually violated no rules, and yet stirred up chaos. That was their speciality.

I donā€™t think you have the slightest clue what ā€œsortā€ I am. But you do you.

4 Likes

Right. So you do have any evidence of any reason to why maybe people are flagging?

Fun fact, there are certain toys you can still use whilst dead.

There. I filled my quota of ā€œderailing the threadā€.

3 Likes

noā€¦because they all know they are protected because they dont want to keep people from flagging, lol.
Oddly my forums dont allow false flaggingā€¦3 day vacation for itā€¦and yet I dont see the crap that this out of control forum does.
MY members know to use the ignore and only report something that is illegal or attacks people for how the are born, etc.

1 Like

what is this

forum court? you posted the rules u can read em

I feel you.

1 Like

No wonder they keep making these bait threads. Look at all the bites.

3 Likes

no, youre just abusing mock authority by derailing here to get this thread 404ed and you all know it.

I like the older cartoons. Such as Flintstones, Tom and Jerry, even the Looney Tunes. And I mean, older than avatar.

1 Like

yeah, its tough having the correct takes all the time

1 Like

Anyone can flag anyone for literally anything so nothing can actually be defined as false flagging really because they put the ability on the playerbase to do what moderation should be doing thus why all moderation does is restore posts if they donā€™t actually break the rules.

4 Likes

I mean, theyā€™re pretty good, too.

Something you know very little about.

Now youā€™re just not making any sense at all.

Probably best to just mute you at this point, since itā€™s like talking to a wall.

Kthxbye.

4 Likes

The irony there is had the witch hunt sort not posted here the thread would be less than 100 posts right now and no violations would need to be actioned.

1 Like

are you just here to bully me? add that to the list of horrible things said in this thread

1 Like

In fact, my favourite out of all the older cartoons was Yogi Bear. Because who can not love a bear that only has picnic baskets on his mind.

1 Like

Itā€™s a tough job but someones gotta do it around here.

lmaoā€¦sure Im notā€¦certainly you hacked my quote for that very purposeā€¦
the entirety of my comment was VERY clear.