LGBT Storylines in War Within?

they wanna be moderators

1 Like

This is super ironic… :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

3 Likes

Like YOU and your friends here VIOLATING forum rules because you THINK the OP was up to something and you felt YOU needed to take action against them without having a single shred of actionable proof against them?

Your hypocrisy is amusing

hey pal…Im not the one who went on a rules violating campaign here becauuse I THOUGHT the OP might be someone I dont like and MIGHT say something I disapprove of BEFORE any of that happened.

1 Like

Don’t have to go “looking” when the person in question clearly established themselves to pretty much everyone over an extended period.

Your outrage is misplaced.

3 Likes

I can see the armbands and witchhunts now…

1 Like

I don’t know more than half these people.

Not think. “Know.” I know the OP…

He was.

I actually am excited about Avatar tomorrow, tho. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

Don’t need any.

Aw, thanks! Ditto!

You do realise that raging about who broke what rule in this thread is kinda moot, right? The moment the mods come online, this whole thread is guaranteed to get nuked from oribit and 404’d like you said.

4 Likes

back on topic

I can’t wait to see some of the LGBTQ+ storylines in War Within

again son…you have no authority here to pretend to be allowed to violate forum rules with your witch hunt becauase you THINK something.
The OP doesnt violate a single rule…your trolling and derailing, however…

lmao…no, your sort just doesnt see your own ill behavior

2 Likes

Don’t loop me into whatever argument you’re having about whatever it is your having it about.

Probably with every post flagged also looked into.

would the false flaggers get any sort of repercussion? NOPE

I’m sorry, you’ve seemed to have missed the point of this thread. It’s baiting, trolling and sockpuppet posting.

According to a post I made in CS, it could be considered harassment if a group of posters are constantly flagging specific posters. It’s up to the moderators to see the connection though.

Personally I dont pay attention either way.
I mean, Im sure there are straight couples in the storyline that I just blow over too, lol. Its not the part of the game that really interests me much.
Having LGBT storylines does make the game world feel more realistic and in touch with the player base more given the world we all live in

So, here is a question for you:

What defines as a “false flag”?

2 Likes

this is an AMAZINGLY RICH statement considering the 40+ post (and counting) crying screaming stomping ALL CAPS temper tantrum you have been throwing towards everyone in this thread.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

grow up.

Ok you are going back on ignore, bye now.

5 Likes

My posts get flagged and ignored all the time, but I don’t mind. One ignore from my enemies is worth 10 hearts from my friends. I have no qualms making the right people angry and upset, repercussions be damned.

if someone says something and is disagreed with and is flagged thats a false flag