LGBT Storylines in War Within?

its kinda sickening how homophobic the wow forums are.

1 Like

Growing up, we used to call this being a try hard.
Your need to find hate where it doesn’t exist is rather sad

3 Likes

Ironic considering I am gay and feel no homophobia here only people pointing out the op as a troll. But I guess the view is in the eye of the beholder.

I disagree anywho.

1 Like

its disgusting.
Its not like anyone is flaunting overt sexual content in here
the OP is literally just discussing something he’d like to see.

Gotcha, but I kinda fall under the above line as well. So I can’t really frown upon the derailment. I can see why some feel it’s appropriate in this thread.

we can see the hate with our own eyes son. NOTHING in the OP violates a single rule here.

2 Likes

a troll with a hope for something good? id call that an ally

1 Like

name the rule that was violated here.

looks like the false flag bombing thread derailing kiddies are at it again lmao

1 Like

What’s this?

the character posting apparently.

thats valid reason enough for them. people think people cant change. and this proves it, people acting like they are pro lgbtq+ but when in reality they are stuck in their old ways and false flagging a valid hope for my community

You prove my point.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Huh? I feel like we are headed towards a debate of some kind, but I’m not debating anything.

1 Like

You sir and/or ma’am, have won the award for today. Here’s your complimentary straight-jacket and kitten.

1 Like

tell me when you decided to start hating us

is it before or after the thought of us getting something in war within? bc we exist.

I imagine these are the sorts who did that bashing crap way back when out in public against LGBT
given how they act in here.
Im thankful my city here has always been friendly to pretty much every

Agreed! Though I usually try to have my break-the-fast meal at 1-2pm :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Disingenuous, should be ignored.

5 Likes

No one hates you, they pity you

I’m Bi, but thanks for playing :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I just spent the last couple of days farming the new reward for the Trading Post, and I am just going to say: That OUTIFT IS AN LGBT STORYLINE. :wink:

I mean, I am “g”, but that outfit is EXTRA. So of course my druid is wearing it. :blush:

I am a firm believer that the world is not allowed to exist before 9am. So I understand this completely.

4 Likes