LGBT Storylines in War Within?

The writing just felt inconsistent between seasons, which I think I’ve heard since was due to multiple studio issues and them never really knowing if they were going to get another season or not until it happened.

We did get this though

2 Likes

Dude, what a mindblowing moment.

Red Lotus should’ve been the villains since the beginning.

2 Likes

And it was a great show that had a wonderful if bitter sweet ending. Because I really wanted more after the finale

And also the more mature last 10 episodes of Samurai Jack the endings so sad. Idk if I like the og one or the alternative one…

1 Like

I see what you did there

2 Likes

I really liked the movie.

1 Like

So tired of this topic.

Then you have Saturday cartoons of the late 80s early 90s just awesome intro music.

3 Likes

This thread has been hijacked multiple times over.

2 Likes

Better topics, too

2 Likes

Why we making it about shows of the past present and future to watch :3

1 Like

OK so!

Just yesterday I was running around MOP. and I kept hearing music that reminded me of music I’d hear in Spiderman and his Amazing friends.

AND! I’m getting excited for X-Men 97. :smiley:

2 Likes

I hope it’ll be good. Seen some memes going on about how they took Rogues butt. Some were actually extremely funny xD

I kind of feel this is better than a removal of the thread. It’s kind of like the OP should change the title to “Under new management”

2 Likes

2 Likes

And no one who purposefullly hijacked it will be vacated or actioned…because they never are…because about a dozen persons run this forum with their flag abuses that they originate on another site and come here flag bombing crap and mods go along with it every time. lmao

1 Like

I’m really not invested enough to know what the subtleties I missed here are. lol : /

I cannot wait for X-men 97.

2 Likes

read down thru the thread… one of them literally said they were intentionally derailnig the thread above, which is a violation of forum rules.
No sweat tho…mods will likely 404 and none of them will be punished…as always.
And my case will be confirmed yet again that a handful of them run this joke forum because they do what theyve done here as well as coordinate flag bombings elsewhere to get threads deleted…and moderation lets them get away with it every time.

1 Like

i cant believe this question raised so much anger toward lgbtq+ aspects.

the people show their true colors.

and then it veers off into food. people really cant stomach lgbtq+ existing.

Im neither here nor there on the topic, but this OP isnt violating any rules…yet some of them here decided to derail and flag bomb falsely anyway.
I have LGBT friends and family and frankly Im starting to have to feel overly defensive of them because of people like we’re seeing in this thread

1 Like