LGBT Storylines in War Within?

old habits die hard

some never die at all. its in their wiring to hate lgbtq+ even when they act “for it”

Ironically, this thread will be 404ed and rest assured YOU and I will be the ones punished, not the ones who literally said they were derailing it and violated the forum rules here lmao

1 Like

Since you’re siding with Talonel, the worst plague this community has ever seen, we can only hope.

10 Likes

they never do anythign about false flagging sadly.

1 Like

Nah, titan hasn’t done anything to warrant any form of forum punishment.

1 Like

LGBT are part of this world and always have been…they shouldnt be excluded by bigots from a game world either.

1 Like

And this is why I said that these threads are made for the distinct purpose of creating an environment where people like you ( trolls ) can report people and get your jollies.

3 Likes

This is an Olympic-level leap, wow. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

5 Likes

and people say these replies arent homophobic “in the least”

The OP has a long history of baiting and using alts/friends to stir up drama when their threads don’t get enough traction and it makes the LGBT+ community look really bad because supposedly, he’s representing us.

You have to admit some lgbt+ content feel incredibly forced and he would post exactly all the points the general public hates, praising them.
Then, when someone points out our own opinion on the matter, we are suddenly anti-lgbt+ and he/alts/ect start more drama and so on.

6 Likes

Especially since I’ve seen Titan go off on transphobic trolling sprees before

And Rahkeetahp has a cringe Youtube channel where he peddles rightwing conspiracies

“The call is coming from inside the house”

4 Likes

based and selflovepilled

This right here is why our community gets accused of playing ‘victim’ so much. You keep accusing people of hate for derailing a thread posted by a known troll. Writing about how much hate you see for a community that several people in this thread are likely apart of. Myself included. You’re so bent on finding hate you’re ignoring any evidence of there being no hate.

4 Likes

The joke rules here literally encourage it because ‘trolling’ has no real definition.
Say something I dont like? ‘trolling’, lmao, because I pretended to take offense.
Then they refuse to do anything about flag abuse, acting as if they make CLEAR rules here that somehow someone is going to be too afraid to report something, lmao.

ive only reported one person in the thread and it was after my first post

yall are false flagging everyone who is pro lgbtq+ in this thread

The OP hasn’t posted in the thread again since they made it (unless they are using alts).

They never intended to “discuss” anything, just light a fire and watch it burn.

They created this reputation for themselves through great effort, and it is well-earned.

They have no sincere interest in the topic, other than to stir up chaos.

I’m sure they are probably enjoying themselves watching it roll on.

5 Likes

Didn’t SWOTOR online or whatever the star wars mmo is called recently announce a new update for additional romance of story characters for you to involve yourself in?

it will only be a cutscene with no input from you whatsoever though

Awww, that’s lame.

AGAIN, son…SHOW ME THE VIOLATION IN THE OP ITSELF.
you dont get to derail THIS thread because someone did something wrong a year ago.
Thanks for confirming the 1647ad mob mentality though

1 Like