LGBT+ Positivity Thread

According to the wiki at least it spans all worlds.

Though of course I suspect it’ll mostly cover the races and characters from Azeroth we know about.

As someone who is maybe on that spectrum, this thread is not going to go anywhere fun.

Yeah, remember when a phobia was an irrational fear and not a form of bigotry… Making up words to fit an agenda is sooooo communist.

14 Likes

It still means that. I don’t take anyone seriously who equates hate to fear

2 Likes

Wait so people think that homophobes are afraid of gay people?

3 Likes

Yup. Precisely

That’s pretty funny.

3 Likes

Shocker, the guy that tried to derail the thread by posting about spiders just said homophobia is a made up word and we’re communists for using it. :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Technically speaking, all words are made up.

15 Likes

As expected all the #oppressedgamers came out of the woodwork from this thread to express how the minorities have oppressed them so much.

13 Likes

It’s odd that anyone would hate someone for an irrational fear. Shouldn’t you pity them?

1 Like

It is a made up word, their point is that it’s ‘misused’. Very different. (All words are made up lol)

3 Likes

They talked about this in the introduction to the Shadowlands.

Basically this place is the after lire for the entire WoW universe, not just our little world, and it predates the creation of the Titans. So it can cover races and beings we have never actually seen even from different time lines.

Agreed! Which is why pointing out homophobia is made up serves no purpose at all.

2 Likes

Hatred is a choice. So I don’t really pity them.

3 Likes

i love you.

But it means irrational fear, not hatred.

4 Likes

Calling in Flamethrower Squad Delta Omega 3. We need a Purge on post #11. Go go go!

We have a hobby, it’s WoW. Hence we are here.

11 Likes