LGBT ingame zone

Ohhhh I have a 2012 CVO Softail Convertible, what you have

I saw 81 posts and was about to be disappointed, but the last part of this thread seems hopeful

:popcorn:

I really like kettle corn. If I can’t get any of that, then air popped with LOADS of melted butter.

As an LGBT person, this would create so many issues for too many people. We aren’t special. We don’t need yet another space set aside for us. We have the community features that have TONS of LGBT groups, and you could always RP that somewhere in game is an LGBT haven.

2 Likes

I wonder if OP has figured out yet how thoroughly their cry for attention is being ignored.

1 Like

Dam you made me hungry. Just popped some in olive oil and garlic, with some other spices and threw in some nutritional yeast (cheese flavor), since my daughter is vegan. This is pretty awesome.

1 Like

popcorn… yummy.

Wait…wasn’t Goldshire inn in Moonguard an LGBT zone ??

I think marginalized people and buttered people should just play the game together.

Wait…

3 Likes

annoying you people wont entertain my idea because you can’t relate. you enjoy zones in the game being dead and people struggling to find likeminded friends?

1 Like

Do you like popcorn tho?

2 Likes

I see the parler ban left you with nothing to do.

UwU♂♂ :rainbow_flag:

3 Likes

Or we can just NOT continue with division and segregation and instead embrace inclusivity… not inclusivity zoned apart from.

2 Likes

That’s why Goldshire inn in moonguard is perfect. I see true diversity there.

And those whispers are very inclusive :blush::blush:

https://media.tenor.com/images/123a35031d1e5b72a2d8eeead14cb413/tenor.gif

2 Likes

it’s not division it’s going to bring people together allies of the LGBT are welcome in our area too.

Talk of popcorn leads to things that make me uncomfortable - my use of Tajin on all the things.
It’s really good on popcorn.

You can do that anywhere. I’d suggest Silvermoon.

1 Like

could turn that dancing troll village in winterspring into a drag party disco club.

1 Like