LGBT ingame zone

That’s sorta like Ranch, I even have some customers at my restaurant that will put it on pizza

1 Like

On the off-chance you’re not trolling You’re not looking hard enough… I belong to 3 LGBT Communities in wow…

2 Likes

They already have, its called Silvermoon.

1 Like

wouldn’t it be nice if we could all have an area to ourselves though? that way it would be more immersive .

Well that was a really easy ignore.

1 Like

:popcorn:

We have both today! Would you like the kettle corn or the mix?

Na, it would not enough with the damn Segregating…

1 Like

Popcorn is overrated; it’s dry, salty air that gets all over the place.

I’ll take two Ritz crackers and put peanut butter between them. For serious emotional eating, one can also dip them in chocolate.

3 Likes

Kettle corn please!

Wait, they’re putting Tajin on pizza or ranch? I’ve never tried Tajin on pizza before. Sounds strange, but not strange enough that I won’t try it next time I have pizza.

1 Like

Blasphemy TAKE IT BACK…

There’s a special place in the maw for people like you

1 Like

I thought so too but I actually tried it it was pretty good so now I stock up on it I have about 15 to 30 customers that will put it on their Pizza

2 Likes

I miss caramel popcorn, too rough on the teeth.

lol really? Wow. Okay I’m convinced. I’m trying it tonight.

Are they then supposed to set up special areas for other groups? If not why?

If you specify an area for a specific group then it is division.

2 Likes

or…you know…you COULD just congregate with the rest of us so we can ALL be friends instead of segregating.

4 Likes

Just pointing out (because i cant seem to edit my post) the fact that you referred to it as “our area” only furthers the idea that this is about segregation. How can you have a “yours” and “Ours” and still claim it is about togetherness.

2 Likes

Off topic of popcorn…

What I find strange, I was a gay male growing up in the 70s Early eighties And all we wanted Has to be treated like everybody else and have the same rights, Marriage and just Accept it without any discrimination…

And now the new generation wants to go back To be segregated WTF…

But back to the topic of popcorn I’ve actually had a customer at my Pizzeria That wanted Popcorn on his pizza

5 Likes

I don’t get it either, i want equal not special.

2 Likes

I was struggling to find friends who liked popcorn and now I’m not!

1 Like