LGBT ingame zone

As an aside, I love my gay friends and would fight literally anybody who tried to make them feel bad or gave them guff for simply being who they are but I LOVE how this thread has been hijacked to be about popcorn instead.

6 Likes

I realized that microwave popcorn sucks so just do it in a kettle on stove top. I use a ton of coconut oil, add some salt and turmeric (mainly for color and supposed health benefits. Sometimes use some sesame oil.

2 Likes

0/10 far too obvious troll post

With hot sauce? I need to try this.

Stove top all the way.

2 Likes

Tiger sauce is actually pretty good on popcorn It’s not extremely hot more of pepper sauce

1 Like

I concur. I really tried to like it. Everyone raved about it but I just don’t get it.

ewwwwwwwww.

Alright you can have eastern plague lands

4 Likes

you mean Silvermoon?

1 Like

Yeah I’m more of a stovetop person My husband hates it though He likes microwave popcorn If I didn’t love him I would divorce him over that

1 Like

I used canola oil for years before the Mrs. turned me on to sunflower oil.

:eye: :lips: :eye:

1 Like

Has anyone here tried the nacho cheese in the shaker for popcorn? You use aerosolized butter first so the nacho cheese stuff sticks. Then you slather the popcorn in the nacho stuff. It’s soooo good.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I use a air popper, I’ve only used the stove a few times
 but personally, I like both over microwave any day.

Nice!

Dehydrated white cheddar (thanks Trader Joes) + butter = homemade Smartfood basically.

But that is only if your tummy Grumbles :grin:

1 Like

Of all the things we have disagreed on but my respect for you remained. This disagreement I cannot abide! On guard!

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Ety5lWGvs

2 Likes

That should be illegal

1 Like