LGBT ingame zone

It’s hard to meet other open minded people and this could bring life back to a forgotten zone it’s two problems solved at once.

1 Like

I sometimes sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on my popcorn. But usually I stick to salt and a ton of butter. :fox_face:

5 Likes

This forum consumes way too much popcorn. I hear tell of an elusive cookie gnome that appears if you say his name 3 times…

5 Likes

But this is by far the best popcorn you can buy in my opinion

https://buypopcorn.doublegood.com/

1 Like

Whoa. That’s some very fancy looking popcorn! Looks very yummy! So many flavors. Might have to give it a go!

1 Like

Queso fire is damn good

The players can and already do that.

1 Like

Salt. Butter and occasionally parmesan cheese or red pepper flakes.

1 Like

Omg that’s the exact one I have pulled up lol.

1 Like

Goldshire on Moonguard would be a good place for that.

2 Likes

I occasionally drizzle mine with olive oil, never been soggy.

I bought a huuuuuuge bag of mixed pink, purple, and red candy-coated popcorn once. No regrets. Sign me the hell up for hideously-cheap-to-produce snacks.

3 Likes

If you aren’t making your own popcorn, I really don’t know what you’re doing with your lives.

Nothing is stopping you from doing this…Why ask for a designated place? Do you think the area in front of org is a designated pvp/duel area? No, we just made it that way…

5 Likes

:sleeping:

3 Likes

Sorry, but my will power is too strong.

1 Like

Here’s a question do you like air popped popcorn or stove popped popcorn

1 Like

so basically you want a moonguard goldshire inn but for the gays? xD

mmm… Cracker Jacks!

Good question. We have an air popper AND we do it the old fashioned way on the stove. We tend to stove pop 90% of the time.

2 Likes