LGBT ingame zone

special type of race

Is this a troll or ru on crack??? Youā€™re not special and if u wanna be treated special youā€™d somehow find issue with tht to, so keep your silly crap out the game. PERIOD.

1 Like

You appear to be fixated on me- why is this, champ?

this zone already exist, its called Stormwind.

3 Likes

Iā€™m a marginalized person I dont suddenly stop being marginalized when I log on the game itā€™s a big part of who I am and would be cool to be able to easily network with other gamers who are like me. Theres plenty of room in the game to implement something like this.

I can guarantee any blood elf trying to enter Stormwind other than Valeera would not be welcomed.

No, you are not. Nothing but a total figment of your imagination. Only in YOUR mind are your ā€œmarginalizedā€.

1 Like

Actually you do because literally nobody cares who you are outside the game.

5 Likes

no thank you. you have grindr for that.

stop trying to portray the LGBT community as sex starved creepers.

3 Likes

Incorrect. You are one of the most represented areas of society.

1 Like

I donā€™t agree. Outside of popular media, LGBT is pretty unrepresented in a lot of mediums. Written well isā€¦ rarer still.

1 Like

Why do you want special treatment, no offense but treating someone better then others is also a type of discrimination. Understand what you are asking for is segregation. If you donā€™t understand how that is, put it into context of white people instead of a minority group. Or honestly even in a minority group, during segregation people of color had their own places to meet and network.

ps I agree everyone should have cool hideyholes. such as housing and suchā€¦ But making public areas specifically made for only individuals of a certain color, or sexual orientation isnā€™t indicative of inclusion but exclusion.

3 Likes

if ur looking to network then look at discord communities. stop trying to force ur narrative into a video game

2 Likes

Honestly I have heard there is a few guilds on proudmoor made up of mostly the LGBT community it would be a great place to start networking.

I say we stake out various areas for various focuses of interest, say Booty Bay as the Femboy Hooters of Azeroth, for example. ;3

Very well said and I completely agree

3 Likes

there is already a lifetimes worth of diverse sexual experiences in moonguard goldshire

1 Like

Thank you for the recognition, I just wanted to attach onto what I said previously. This also would not fit in the Azeroth world. If I am not mistaken the lore dictates that there is no homophobia in the world of Azeroth. Meaning the type of thing which lead to these types of bars doesnā€™t exist in this world.

1 Like

If there were (homophobia) ActiBlizz would be in a lot of trouble not just from both the LGBT and straight community but Iā€™m pretty sure that would be illegal because it would promote hate.

Isnt that Goldshire?