LGBT ingame zone

What you’re looking for already exists. It’s called Proudmoore and it’s an entire realm.

2 Likes

I love me some chicago style hot dogs!

Your post shows a serious lack of understanding.

1 Like

I drink milk until my stomach hurts.

1 Like

Yes, No, Maybe, it’s My opinion which is shared by more than few.

I mean, I’m very partial to buttered popcorn with half a poch of hidden valley ranch seasoning dumped in. It’s surprisingly good, and doesn’t add any fat to boot!

this post should really be flagged automatically and banned, i don’t understand how this gets past the system.

That’s just it. The OP, and others like him who keep pushing this on us don’t get it. There is representation, and there is acceptance. What these people want is more than is humanly possible to give.

Gay activists wanted to be included in society. Now they are, but people like the OP want to be exclusive to the world around them, thus undoing all the progress of many years. OP is just an idiot.

5 Likes

You can do this yourself. Tell all your friends to meet you somewhere. Talk and chill. Serve drinks. Happens all the time on Roleplay servers. Some guilds even run inns for others.

It is up to you to put the R in RPG.

ACCEPT US PLZ!!! ARE YOU A BIGOT?

“Shoves agenda down your throat” We believe in choice!!!

2 Likes

That’s what’s in BIC’s pickles. shrug

Microwaved, slightly burned.

Popcorn is over rated, Chips and dip is where its at!

4 Likes

I fixed that for you!

movie theatre popcorn rules

Parmesan? I never thought of that. I have sprinkled dill and cayenne on popcorn though not both at the same time.

2 Likes

This actually sounds like a fun idea.

I would suggest Netherstorm for all the purple, neutral hub (Area 52) and elves.

We’re already in Ardenweald kiki’ing with Qadarin, nyas!

Why, because it offends you that we exist?

We have a right to representation just as much as anyone else.

I just made a nice bowl of buttered popcorn. You jealous?