LGBT+ covenant in a future patch plese

there’s been a lot of people asking for LGBT+ representation (items, mounts, tabards, transmog, zones) etc. I think this could easily be solved by adding a new LGBT+ covenant that can supply and reward these things this way the community can gather and socialize in one spot while unlocking these rewards. it can cover everything that has been asked for and more.

14 Likes

I don’t mean for this to come off as rude, but it might be easier to just organize it via calendar events and picking a spot. For example: Gilneas City is a solid spot as well as Dalaran (wrath and legion).

55 Likes

the night fae has that one gay couple which i thought was kinda nice

20 Likes

A level 13 classic character with only 9 posts.

This is definitely not a troll post. /s

Can’t you find some new bait? :roll_eyes:

156 Likes

Nope, they’ve been spamming the GD with sockpuppets pretending to be lgbt so that way people get sick of seeing constant lgbt troll posts and flag genuine ones too.

Its weird, you hate gay people so much youre going to pretend to be one and be annoying to make people hate gay people more? Go read a magazine, and burn off some of the negative weaksauce energy.

61 Likes

Nah, convenats is a one expansion deal, I guess you missed the #Pulltheripcord threads. You can organize your own communities by using the guild system or via discord, like other groups have. If your looking for a clique, Proudmore server has plenty of LGBT communities for you to join or create. It’s better for Blitz to stay out of making accommodations for any group, it’s like, if you give one child in the classroom a piece a candy, the rest of the children would want some too.

Thats fine that you edited the title, but I’m beginning to think you haven’t played wow til Shadowlands. They already have the game set to where it has been played. It’s a business thing, they won’t be adding any kind of new covenant or it will mess up the entire game, if they do put something they would have to re work the whole expansion. They were already late when it was suppose to come out, because of the virus and the fires. OP, please understand that you can’t just plug things in and this not just a game it’s a business. All these LGBT threads, are saying I want a game that suits one group of people, nothing is stopping the LGBT community from creating there own fantasy MMO.

Blizzard is a world wide gaming business, China has there own version of wow, because of culture policy, look it up not talking about it here. They have to appease all audiences around the world that perment there product to be played. This is one of the other reasons why it’s a no. Just trying to help you understand, what is what in the world. It helps to expand your knowledge about other cultures, business, and technology.

10 Likes

Sure, as long as there’s a straight covenant. What makes you so special ?

92 Likes

Yes I think this idea would be fun but idk how it could be a covenant. Maybe we could get drag queens be the main story. it could be really funny and be a lot of fun for the community. The rewards could be rainbow colored sets and we could get a glitter toy and stuff like that. I think it sounds like a lot of fun.

1 Like

Is there some kind of new Discord group dedicated to spamming this subject ad nauseum here? Sure feels like it.

47 Likes

No thanks.

16 Likes

Enough already.

I am beginning to suspect all these threads are made by annoying trolls that really don’t care about the lgbtq community.

34 Likes

You mean your other characters on your account?

We get it you can troll with impunity but give it a rest

4 Likes

Pretty sure that covenant already exists, and we all know which one it is.

4 Likes

Maldraxxus!

1 Like

Is this the thread where I ask for a Lord Jesus Christ covenant content?

7 Likes

Only if I can have Sir J.R Bob Dobbs covenant. If you get a covenant, so do the rest of us.

4 Likes

That one also already exists

2 Likes

See now this one is a troll post

2 Likes

Could you of possibly added you idea to one of the other threads instead of making a I need my own special thread?

Pro-tip = spend more time with Hooked on Phonics and less time trolling,

5 Likes