LGBT Characters?

Hey yall, I was just wondering about all the LGBT characters in WoW. I only know of one or two but could you all help me identify all the current characters that are LGBT+? I’m trying to do an overall consensus on known relationships in-game and trying to show how inclusion and diversity plays a role in video games.

If you could, please list all known LGBT characters (even minor) that are confirmed. I will be putting together data to compare them to heterosexual in the WOW universe.

7 Likes

You really need to get a hobby.

210 Likes

you can be straight or gay in WOW - I do not think there is a difference just act how you want

9 Likes

I’d tell him to go touch grass but grass deserve better

88 Likes

Don’t you and your alts already have a thread or three exactly like this one? Why not bump one of them instead.

56 Likes

Ya, he’s a lost cause.

14 Likes

He’s a troll. There was never a cause beyond causing disharmony.

50 Likes

If he was at least amusing, then I’d be fine with it.

4 Likes

Literally, no one cares about this except you and that one other dude.

If you centre your livelihood around inclusivity then get help, because there’s more to life than what’s between someone’s legs and who they’re sleeping with- especially fictional characters in a video game.

Take a moment to mull over how silly this sounds, and just stop embarrassing yourself. You’re doing this only to benefit yourself and no one else.

34 Likes

I am asking for consensus data I disagree that you think this is anything other than gathering that. Did you not fully read my thread?

Chromie is trans!

8 Likes

His hobby is being an annoying troll on the internet… he’ll never get a real hobby… he took his break and is back in full force.

25 Likes

This and the many other threads where you advocate to shoehorn irl issues into our games. I’m fully aware of your angle.

10 Likes

He’s not actually advocating anything. The actual LGBT+ community on here has asked him and his gang, repeatedly, to please stop.

34 Likes

Actually I’m about to finish my masters in research education and culture diversity with a minor in game design. This is for a research topic of my thesis. I’ve no idea what you mean otherwise.

Yea and the middle east is all about women’s rights and atheism… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

There are none.

So, you’ve been trolling the forums, at length, for months, as a culture study?

22 Likes

Thiernax and Qadarin are in a same-sex relationship so they are both gay or bisexual

Pelagos and Chromie are both trans

Anduin and Wrathion are gay or bisexual according to all the fanfiction I’ve read (and maybe Saurfang too)

Malfurion is also trans, also he secretly hate Tyrande.

2 Likes